Chapter 7 | Alfred's P.O.V | That's Impossible

((I want to make sure this is mentioned first: Self harm is mentioned in this chapter. I'm sorry if it's a sensitive subject to any of you.))

After being sent home from school early yesterday, I got the chance to talk to Arthur for the rest of the day. Or, at least, that's what I thought. Except he wasn't online. "Active 20h ago" my ass. This is so not fair. Did I annoy him?! Ugh, I mean, I know it's only 1PM here so it's like...... uh, 8AM there right? Or something around there... But he's an early bird! He wakes up at like 6AM usually... I mean, usually his messages are sent to me at around 11AM my time, so he might even be earlier than that..

ANYWAY, I decided to just go back downstairs, which was quite a bad idea. My mom bombarded me with all these questions. I mean, duh, she's worried about me, but how should I know what happened? The nurse told her that none of us know, so I dunno why she bothers asking me, they'll know more than I do!

After about literally an hour of calming down my mom, I went back upstairs to my cat, Hero! He's an awesome cat, but he barely does anything. He's a fat cat so he just kinda lays in bed all day... I can't blame him though, bed is awesome!

By about 5PM, I felt awesome and good to go! My chest had stopped feeling weak and I just simply felt springy as usual! I'd been outside for a bit after finally begging for my mom to let me walk to a store that's like a 10 minute walk away. 

Then I remembered; I hadn't checked if Arthur replied in a while! So I did, I raced to my laptop and checked if he'd responded to me. Much to my disappointment, he hadn't, but he was online! That means that he's either just logged on or he's at least okay!

It must have been the former, because he replied to me about a minute after.
"Sorry about the slow reply, I've been in hospital since about 7:00AM." Um, excuse me, what? Not only was it totally not okay that he's in hospital, but 7AM is 12PM, which is about exactly when I had that whole stupid thing with my chest. Isthat spook o'clock or something? Damn.

I rushed to reply, trying to type as quickly as possible.

"What? Dude, are you alright?

"I am now. My brother rushed me to hospital because of excessive bleeding, but don't worry."

"Excessive bleeding? What happened?"

"I'm only telling you because I need to tell someone. I did it to myself. I don't know what to say if they ask me how the hell I got a huge chunk of my arm out, unless they already suspect it.."

"Dude, WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! Omg man! Are you okay now, they saved you right?!"

"Yes, they did. I'm fine now. And yes, I'm serious."

"Man... 7AM? That's 12PM here right?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I had a thing with my chest in class at 12PM and got sent home early, but they can't explain what was wrong with my heart at the time."