Chapter 27

I went right up to him and just simply kissed him. And all of this happened in the period of seconds. After a few seconds of him kissing back my arms were around his neck with my hands messing with his hair and his arms were around my waist pulling me closer to him. And since he was in the middle of his shower I practically washed the shampoo out of his hair for him. I obviously didn’t care about ruining my clothes. We were just standing there kissing without a care in the world. Like we were the only things in the world, like everything around us had disappeared. It wasn’t just kissing it pretty much turned into us making out in the shower..-and again-don’t judge. Even while we were kissing he let go of me and checked his hair and then pulled me back into him and our lips pulled away..so we could breath.

Chase: what was that *smiles*

That smile never left his damn cute face. When I fell for him when we met, damn I fell HARD.

Bree: I was thinking

Chase: about what

Bree: us. And I wanted to show you—

Chase: --show me what—

Bree: show you my love for you, no matter what would happen

While that smile, a smirk formed and we yet continued what we were doing about 30 seconds before our very little conversation. We pulled me back into our embrace and he pushed me lightly against the wall of the shower not to hurt me. That’s why I love him, no matter what he’ll try to make sure I don’t get hurt. He cant feel guilty about any of this because I started it and I wanted to. We laughed into the kiss not caring that we were in the shower with the water pouring down on our heads. People would say that not even a piece of paper could split us apart and in this case, that was 100 percent true. We had every part of our bodys against each other and we both loved every second of it which was many many seconds. With still one arm still wrapped around my waist he used the other arm to turn the water off behind him and when we pulled away for the split seconds to breath and I superspeeded my shirt off since it was already soaking wet and did the same with my pants. Because of my superspeed we didn’t have to wait for our lips to reconnect. It was just perfect timing. Since the water was off he pulled my back off the shower wall and the only thing I had on was my underwear which oddly enough wasn’t really wet. Well Chase was more under the water than me.

He picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist (and yes Chase is still naked but her legs were above..you know..that..). I couldn’t even believe what we were doing. It was very exciting, with the guy I love. Cant we just be married already!

While still in thought, and still kissing, he had already brought us out of the bathroom and into our bedroom.  Chase gently laid me down in the middle of our bed and slowly got on top of being trapping me to the bed, even though I wasn’t going to object. I don’t wanna describe the rest so lets just say they didn’t go to sleep until late that night.

…(in the morning)(Chase’s pov)(right before bree went into the shower)

after me and Bree got home from work she went straight to our room and I went into the bathroom to take a shower. By the time I was about half way done I heard the bathroom door open and I turned around and Bree was just standing there and I mentally smirked but then I noticed that she looked sad. I was going to do something but I was in the shower and she beat me to it. Bree ran up to the shower and opened the door and closed it behind her. Im so confused. She looked sad a second ago and now shes smiling. Bree then all of a sudden went up close to me and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer and she started playing with my hair and the funny thing is, is since I had shampoo in my hair, her messing with my hair while kissing me washed all of it out of my hair. We would only split apart for split seconds for air before reconnecting our lips. I have been wanting to do this since forever. Just to have her all to myself. To show her how much I love her which was what I was guessing she was doing. Eventually I turned off the water and and picked her up and brought her to our room and stuff happened. We fell asleep later still not wearing anything and Bree was so cute sleeping right beside me. I had to pull her closer which was barely possible. The next morning I opened my eyes and saw Bree, so peaceful and so sweet. Then I remember what we had previously done the night before and smiled really big.

I ended up falling back asleep but so quickly being woken up from Bree across the room changing into something blue. I was still too tired and my eyes were still adjusting to the light.

Chase: where are you going Bree?

Bree: im starving

Chase: you don’t think that you are—

Bree: this shouldn’t be much of a surprise, its possible. im starving because we didn’t eat last night because we were too busy doing other things.. *smiles*

All I do is smirk

Chase: I feel good knowing I was your first time..wait I was your first time right?