Let's Talk About S-E-X »19

Louis walked Harry out of the movie theatre, his hand entwined to the younger lad's tightly. It is their second month anniversary, and really, Louis is happy things have been going well this far. Even if Harry is slightly younger, he feels as if they're on the same page.

Like as Harry knows what comforts Louis and keeps them both inside the comfort zone. Louis doesn't push Harry and Harry doesn't push Louis. Everything is mutual.

"My mum isn't home, want to chill there for a little while?" Harry asked as they sat inside Louis' white jeep.

The older boy thought about it, the twins were at a sleepover so he did not have to babysit, and Jay was having dinner with Dan. "Yes, we shall chill." Louis chuckled at his own response.

"Dork." Harry said fondly.

Harry and Louis sat on the sofa, quite comfortably entangled with one another. "Where is Misty?" Louis asked casually.

"Really? We're here. . . Alone and you want to know where a cat is? Are you alight?" Harry pouted.

Louis just seemed oblivious at the other boy's statement. "Well yeah, but she usually comes and hisses at me. It's a routine." Louis looks at his boyfriend, and adds an after thought, "Maybe 'Alright' can be our 'Always'?"

"Don't TFIOS this." Harry huffed.

"Sorry, babe." Louis smiled sheepishly.

"So you don't want to do naughty things with me or . . . ?" Harry sounded annoyed at this.

"What?" Louis asked, turning his face towards his boyfriend. He could see that Harry seemed put down and frustrated.

"I was thinking we'd do . . . Some more intimate . . . Things, like I dunno. Never you mind." Harry's head shook defeatedly, his curls bouncing along with the movement.

"You want to do . . . Sexy things?" Louis' cheeks flamed with redness of embarrassment.

"Well yeah. You are my fit boyfriend and you make me sexy frustrated. Usually I just get off on porn magazines or Zac Efron. But now you're all I can think about and so . . . Yeah." Harry blushed also, he removed himself Louis. Now the two were sitting in close proximity, but not touching.

"You want to talk about what is appropriate for our relationship as of now?"

"Can we?"

"We should." Louis nodded carefully.

"Kissing is good, like French kissing or the sweet ones you give me when you are truly happy. I like those ones." Harry admitted.

Louis smiled at the boy. "I like that too. But what do you want right now?"

"I want my mouth on your cock." Harry blurted out.

Louis' eyes widen, how was Harry spilling out this obscenity? His boyfriend always seemed somewhat innocent, always tentative around Louis and hasn't ever said something so raw. "Have you ever given a blow job?"

"Yes, I gave one to Niall before."

Louis choked on air for that moment. "You're cousins!"

"Don't look at me as if I'm an alien, please. I just, I wanted practice and Niall wanted action. That's all I've done with him, I swear!" Harry pleads, grabbing on to Louis' shoulders as if the older would leave him.

"How many times?"

"Once. One time only, it'll never happen again."

Louis sighed at that, "Okay."

"What have you done before?" Harry asked after they were quiet for a few moments.

"I've had sex Harry, I've given blow jobs and I've been eaten out." Louis stated, watching for Harry's reaction.

"Can you eat me out?" Harry asked, no trace of amusement, just seriousness.

"You want that?"

"Yeah." Harry said happily.

"Some day."

"When do you want to have sex?"

"You want me to take your virginity?" Louis asked, feeling slight faint. Because what was this? Confession time? Louis, had so much to confess, but he couldn't. At least not right now he couldn't.

"Well, yeah, I like you. I like you so much, Louis."

"You shouldn't be so trusting of people. It could get you hurt."

"But you wouldn't hurt me, even if you did, no matter what you do. I can see no wrong from you."

Louis inwardly groaned, Harry was completely smitten with him. "If you say things like that, then I might have a feeling that you're in love with me."

"What if I was?"

Sorry for such a delay in updating. I'm terribly sorry, but I had no inspiration or motivation. I didn't really want to give you guys a crappy chapter for making up for the lack in speed updating, no one deserves a rough copy. So it was either have you guys read something terrible or something that I'd actually be proud of.

I had a lot of things going on with drama of events, so not all of this time was spent lounging around. Just know that I wouldn't have been happy with myself if I have you an update I hated. I actually like this chapter. Next chapter will be sort of angsty, but not so much.

Tell me what you guys thought of this chapter, please. Votes help with my confidence and feedback helps with motivation and ideas.

I start school in two days. Wish me luck.

Xoxo,

LoLo.