Nothing Funny » 10

"Hey Harry is on his way." Niall says.

They're all gathered at Liam's apartment, including Zayn, who is basically brown nosing to Liam. It's adorable nonetheless.

"You better hope the Niall Method works, or I'll serve your pale Irish ass on a platter to my twelve cats." Louis jokes.

"It will, have some faith in the Love Doctor, OK?" Niall says calmly, just then there's a quiet knock at the door, it's obviously Harry. Liam shouts for the boy just to come in.

"Hey guys." Harry greets enthusiastically. His green eyes landing on the prize a.k.a., Louis.

"Hi, Harold!" Niall walks up to his lanky cousin and gives the boy a half hug.

"Hey Louis." Harry speaks again, pulling out of his cousin's-now formed-headlock, to walk over to where Louis is sitting. The shorter boy is texting on his phone, clearly too engaged to pay attention.

Louis doesn't greet back, but everyone else does.

Harry friend at this and decides to take a seat next Louis anyways, when the boy finally speaks, "Oh, yeah, hey Harry."

"How was your day Lou?" The lanky boy continues, brushing off Louis' unusual behavior.

"It was okay." Louis keeps his eyes glued to the phone, not a single glance spared to the boy that forlorn for his attention.

"Good, mine was okay too. I mean I had to check up on Ronnie and her kittens before I got here. They're getting so big!"

"Sure."

"Harry, why don't you get me a pint, yeah?" Niall interrupts. The boy doesn't answer instead he gets up and goes into the kitchen.

"You think it's working?" Louis asks.

"Totally, he has that doe eyed puppy look right now." Niall whispers enthusiastically.

Just then the curly haired boy comes back into the room with a beer in his oversized hands. "Thanks buddy." The blonde takes the bottle from his cousin.

"Oh my god, Zayn! Stop being suicidal on this game!" Liam face palms.

"What? I can't help it that there's so many enemies in this warehouse, I have to get the key right? Well it's in here, and how else am I supposed to get the thing?" Zayn shrugs.

"Have you ever even played this game before?" The brunette asks in seriousness.

"Nope, have you ever dated a guy that doesn't know how to play this game?"

"I-uh...no?"

"Do you want to you?" Zayn smirks.

"I-uhm....uh...what?"

"JUST SAY YES." Harry says in agitation.

Liam looks a bit frightened, "Yes, Zayn I do want to date you."

"Awesome, want to go on a with me date tomorrow? And thanks Harry for the push."

The curly haired boy rolls his eyes with a scoff.

"Yeah, sounds good, talk about it later, yeah?"

Harry sits here quietly, fidgeting and irritated. Niall looks at his cousin and then to Louis. May be this 'Niall Method' won't work on Harry? But the blonde just let's it be, seeing how this will all work out somehow an someway.

"You seem pissed, Harry." The blonde says slowly.

"'M not."

"You sure?"

"Yes!" Harry almost snaps, but lowers his voice.

"Who pissed in your cereal this morning? Such a little brat today." Niall coaxes.

"Louis did, alright!?" Harry blurts, his own eyes widening, he looks at Louis. The older boy is looking at him with hurt, what'd he do that is getting Harry so upset.

"What did I do?" Louis asks tentatively.

"I have tickets to the football match from my school. I wanted to know if you'd go with me, but you were ignoring me." Harry mumbles, shoving the tickets in Louis' hands.

Louis looks at Niall, the blonde has smug look. It worked. It wasn't according to plan, it worked.

Louis gets up from his seat and pulls Harry up with him, leading him to the kitchen.

"I wasn't ignoring you." Louis sighs.

"Then why were you barely paying attention to me?" Harry almost pouts, but recovers, not wanting to look like an innocent child, because he didn't want Louis to look at him like that because he's a few years younger.

"Your cousin was telling me to do the 'Niall Method'-"

"Oh god."

"Yeah, and I guess it worked right?" Louis nervously chuckled.

"You're such a wanker."

"So do not want to take me out on a date? I mean, cause I love to go to a footie match with you, I like football. In fact I played football in high school-"

"Shut up," Harry giggles, Louis instantly shuts up, "Its a date then?"

"I-yes. Totally, a million times yes."

"I'll pick you up at five, okay? I'll take you to a diner and we'll walk from there to the game, okay?"

"Sounds perfect." Louis bites his lip and sighs at content. This was happening.

Okay so I hope the wait wasn't too long this time? Sorry if I haven't been replying to comments lately, it's just my grandparents won't by the wireless router and I don't want them to find my Gay World of Larry Haven. So it's kind of hard to be on the lap top without them sneaking a peak, because I can't take it up to my room, lol. But I update with my phone. So the laptop is used for school work basically. Anyways, what'd you think of the chapter? I'm going to be replying to comments later tonight :).

Xoxo,

LoLo.