Date Night pt.2 » 13

"Harry!" a person calls out excitedly.

Both of the boys turn around to who called for Harry. Louis rolls his eyes, it's an attractive boy, probably around Harry's age and year. "Louis Tomlinson?" The boy new Louis' eyes says. His hair a midnight blue colour and eyes a light crystal blue, almost grey.

"Uh, yeah?" Louis squints at the punk.

"You were best friends with my brother, Holland." The guy says.

"Thought you were at boarding school? Where's Holland, I haven't spoken to him since he went to college in Manchester." Louis suddenly recognises Michael-or was it Mitchell-from pictures.

"I was at an all boys school, they wouldn't let me stay after I dyed my hair green," Michael-or Mitchell-says with a light tone, "You're friends with Harry? I'm friends with him too."

"Right, well actually Louis is my date, so bye." Harry says swiftly, pulling Louis to the farthest seat in in the benches(I don't what the UK calls them but we call them "bleachers" in the US).

As they sit down the shorter boy begins to ask questions. "Why are you acting so weird?"

"He has a crush on me. Don't worry, there's no competition." Harry reassures.

"Oh. That flower is very flattering on you." Louis changes the subject, making Harry blush wildly.

"Thank you, I think I might wear some more often if it turns you on this much." Harry jokes.

"Cheeky bloke. It's the curls that turn me on."

"Shut up."

Louis laughs at the boy's embarrassment, "Can you sing?"

"My family and Niall says that I'm great, but I haven't found someone that their opinion is truthful. I don't really sing in front of people."

"Your voice sounds like it'd be able to knock the pants off of me with your magical vocal chords."

"You're silly."

"You friends with anyone else here?"

"I'm friends with Luke, but he's kind of a jerk and a player. I'm basically popular now. Now that they found out we're close. These people worship you or something."

"Why? I didn't even have many friends."

"I guess you were a football legend, you made the team win all the time. Now the current team sucks." Harry shrugs.

"Huh, like being popular?"

"Not really, they're fake. I don't consider any friends, except Luke, it's only because he's secretly gay. So I have his secret and he has mine. We don't tell each other's."

"Is he the one friend I should worry about?"

"No, he says he has a crush on Michael." Harry smiles, he leans his head on to Louis shoulder and sighs happily.

Louis wraps his arm around the boy, "You're so cuddly. I've never dated anyone like that."

"I'm different? Is that good or bad?"

"Good, definitely good."

"Good. The game is about to start."

Louis stands on Harry's front porch, with him. "I had fun." Louis admits.

"Me too, I like hearing your stupid stories."

"And I like hearing your stupid knock knock jokes."

"Do you kiss on the first date?" Harry asks, feeling nervous.

"Depends...do you?"

"Mhm."

"Then we might as well not break your habit then." Louis smirks.

Harry sighs in relief as he closes his eyes and leans into Louis' touch to his left cheek. Louis goes right for it. They kiss softly, just lips, nothing else. They both feel at bliss even if it's not going to go farther at the moment.

The shorter suddenly pulls away as he sees the front porch light flickering off and on, Harry groans, "MOM!"

Louis laughs, "Goodnight Harry, GOODNIGHT ANNE!" Louis shouts to Anne.

"Don't get a wet dream, Louis." Harry jokes.

"I make no promises." the boy smirks and leans in to peck Harry's lips once more. He waves and walks back to his car.

I said this was supposed to up Friday night, but then I forgot my friend had invited me over and then my other friend invited me last minute to go see a musical The Westside Story. It was amazing and ugh. I loved it. Anyways I stayed at her home and I didn't have service there. What'd you think? :)

Xoxo,

LoLo.