Date Already » 6

This is continue from previous chapter it's part two to it.

"Hey lets leave these buggers and go to my house, yeah? My mum is out on a date and my sisters are at a sleepover. We can play FIFA or just chill?" Louis asks Harry and Niall, excluding Liam and Zayn because they won't even pay attention to anyone outside their bubble.

"Sounds great, up for it Harold?" Niall elbows his cousin.

"Uh, yeah I have to text my mum first." Harry blushes.

"Aw Hawwy da babeh!" Louis cooed, pinching Harry's cheeks.

"Shut up." Harry groans, slapping the older boy's hands away from his creamy white face and pulls out his phone to do said task.

Louis blanks out for a bit, staring at Harry who is glue to his phone waiting for a reply from his mother. The younger lad's green eyes focused on the object in his clutches. Louis is taking everything in from the luscious curls that are Harry's to the way his eyebrows furrow in concentration.

"Stop creeping on my cousin, mate." Niall whispers to Louis, teasingly.

"Am not." Louis huffs.

"That tomato blush on your cheeks tell me otherwise." Niall chuckles.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"My mum said it's okay." Harry chimes in, clearly missing the two's conversation.

Louis nods and Niall is the first to stand, "Who's car?"

"Mine." Harry shrugs.

"We're not leaving my baby in this lot." Niall pleads.

"Then fine, I can ride with Harry and you take your car." Louis insists. Niall gives Louis the pedo-face(look it up), and walks to the exit.

" What was that about?" Harry asks confusedly.

"Inside joke-bye Liam, bye Zayn, nice meeting you!" Louis says running out of the building. The two pair let out little "yeah, whatever's".

Sorry this short, but I couldn't leave you guys with nothing. Um, this is a really just week again. Monday I will hopefully give you guys a deserved proper update. I'm so sorry these tests and homework is piling up. It's getting harder to keep up with both. if anyone can relate, I feel like fucking Hannah Montana.

I'm not even going I ask you guys to vote, because I don't deserve that right now. sorry

Xoxo,

Loser