Aftermath » 14

"It's been a week!" Harry wails dramatically.

"May be he's busy?" Gemma says casually.

"I asked Niall if he's okay or if he wants to see me again. But the stupid blonde is being stubborn." Harry sighs.

"What if he just wants to stay friends?"

"Then I'd be upset, want to know how many people ask me out daily? Five. Mostly girls, but still, five."

"Wow, snobby Harry is coming out with his manicured nails ready to search my eyes out." Gemma jokes.

"No...I can't break my nails." Harry smiles slightly.

"Oh, is little Harry showing a smile? Is what a pathetic smile, from what Louis told me, he said it's award winning. Right now it looks like you're constipated."

"What? Louis talked about me? Since when did he talk to you?" Harry asks frantically.

"Chill out. Just a couple days ago I got his number when I went to the market he works at. We only texted like five times."

"But still-why isn't he answering me?"

"I think he's using the Niall Method." Gemma shrugs.

Harry removed Gemma's fingers from his curls and stands from his position that was next to her on the couch.

"He did this last time. I'm going to pay him a surprise visit. Ask him where he is." Harry commands.

"Sassy, and I thought you were the moveable one." Gemma says with sarcasm, but takes her phone out of her pocket anyways.

Harry knocks on Liam's door three times, for good luck. The door opens immediately, it's Niall, his horrible cousin. So Harry glowers at the blonde and walks around him.

"Oh, hi, Harry." Liam says enthusiastically.

"Hey, is uh, Louis here?" Harry says, suddenly his confidence slipping away.

"Yeah, outback playing with my new puppy."

Harry nods and moves his legs toward the screen door located in the kitchen.

He spots the brunette playing with a black and white puppy. It's quite endearing to see Louis interact with the small pup.

"Hi." Harry says, shutting the door behind him.

Louis' face lightens up, "Hey there."

"You've been using the Niall Method again?" Harry bites his lip.

"Yeah, is it working?"

"I guess it's working to lure stupid naive teenagers." Harry rolls his eyes.

"You're not stupid nor naive."

"Then what am I? I'm the dummy who keeps falling for the dumb method."

"You're smart, like very smart. You're funny, ridiculously attractive, kind, polite-"

"Okay, I get it!" Harry smiles.

"Now come, sit with me and this cute puppy." Louis says as he sits on the grass.

Harry does so, "What's it's name?"

"Loki, I think Zayn gave it to Liam. Zayn couldn't keep it due to his new roommate is allergic to pet dander."

"Oh."

It stays quiet, with Loki's tiny pant.

Louis picks a dandelion and places it behind Harry's ear, tucking it into the curls. "I've always wanted a dog." Louis says sincerely, looking into Harry's eyes.

"But you have twelve cats instead?"

"Yeah. To be honest, I love having the cats around."

"I thought you hated them?"

"Mm, I hate the thought that one day, they'll all die one by one and my mum will be left with a broken heart. Again.

"When my dad left, she was depressed. Some days she'd ask me that if something would happen to her, to take care of Daisy and Phoebe. At the time, the twins were only four. I was scared that she would hurt herself, or worse, y'know. So when we saw a 'free cats' sign on a dirt road, I told her to stop and to take a look.

"That's when we saw Magna and Max. Magna was just the ripe age, while Max was like five or six. My mum just fell in love with them. It made her better, she was starting to cook and clean the house again. Up until that, I was doing the mummy things. I took care of the twins and the house, I worked. I was only fourteen at the time. Within the year of adopting Magna and Max, she was back to normal. That's why I show so much aggregation towards the cats. They were the ones who lifted her up, when even her on kids couldn't."

"Wow. I'm thankful for you opening up to me like that." Harry says earnestly.

"Yeah, I think I had to get that off my chest. Now, lets kiss?" Louis smirks.

Harry nods and swoops in to steal Louis' breath away, literally. It took Loki trying to get into the action to pry them away from each other.

"Ew, Loki! No one wants a threesome with a fucking dog!" Louis rubs at his mouth that had been mixed with Loki's and Harry's saliva. "I change my mind, I stick to having cats."

Harry laughs and tugs Louis up with him. "How about a second date?"

"What would you do if I said no?"

Harry's face falls.

"Just kidding, love, now lets go inside these insects are attacking me." Louis grabs Harry's hand an they walk in sync.

Hey I updated on time:). Thank you guys. And happy Mother's Day for your mothers :). The point of the chapter was to show how attached Louis gets so easily to someone, no matter if he'll get hurt, he just wants someone to confide to. He doesn't really have that with Liam and Niall because he feels like he bothers them. btw I made a new Instagram account I larry edits and misc edits. it's called @larryslxt. I do follow back just as I do on any other account I own:).

Xoxo,

LoLo.