Date Night » 12

"Don't be so nervous, he's Harry, all you have to do is court him. Make him feel like he's the rarest diamond." Niall says through the phone.

"He'll be the first guy that I will ever date that is not a douche. Harry is sweet and cotton candy and all that shit." Louis states, he makes a left turn, he has five minutes until he drives into the said boy's driveway.

"Well, you've always said you'd like to date a feminine guy."

"Right, yeah, you're right."

"You are welcome Lou, oh remember, Harry is an extreme romantic. He will be super cheesey."

"Oh my god, I'm in his driveway." Louis starts to panic.

"You will be fine, I know my cousin and you're his type. He's even told me that you're the definition of his perfect boyfriend just this morning."

"Should I walk out and knock on his door?" Louis says, ignoring Niall's encouraging words.

"Uh duh! Just knock on the door, you will be fine as long as you don't mention pickles."

"What-pickles? Why pickles?"

"I'm just fucking with you, now go and have fun!" Niall hangs up the phone.

Louis let's out an unsteady breath. He opens the door of his white Jeep and walks slowly to Harry's front door.

He stands there for about three minutes, thinking of what he wants to say to the boy. How should he greet him? Does his breath stink? Pit check. Nope, still fresh. He's did his self evaluation and he's all clear.

Louis knocks on the door two times, and waits patiently for an answer. It comes soon enough.

"Louis." Harry is the one to open the door, his cheeks are stained red from blushing and his clothes are all ironed and neat.

"Hi. I brought you something, I know you like flowers so I bought this. It's mind of wilted, they were bought yesterday and here's this bracelet one of the twins made for you. I think it was Phoebe." Louis places the crown atop of the taller boy's curly brown hair.

"It's lovely Lou, thank you. Daisy's are my favourite."

"Oh, it's Louis!" A young woman cheers.

"Uh, hello." Louis greets, not sure of what to say.

"It's me, Gemma!"

Louis' eye widen, "Gemma? The one who'd offer to eat my boogers?"

Gemma's cheeks flush red in embarrassment, "Yes, now shouldn't you guys be going?"

Harry nods and takes Louis' hand. To be honest, the boy with blue eyes heart flutters and the beating of his heart race even faster.

They stop at the diner and it's packed as expected, the food is amazing for a great price. Harry knows this.

"What a swanky place, Harold." Louis comments as they sit at the booth.

"Yeah, the food is great, especially their homemade recipe of milkshakes-"

"Myyyy......MILKSHAKES BRING SLL THE HARRYS TO THE YARD." Louis chanted.

Harry laughs at that, "No one has nothing on you."

Louis and Harry walk to the football field as planned. As they pass by the houses, Louis tells stories about some of the houses where he's had fun times and just random times at.

"You see that big house to the left?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, it's beautiful, Cindy Leighton lives there. Nice girl she is."

"Cindy is the daughter of a pastor who lives there. Want to her a story about what happened to me there?"

"Sure."

"I used to go to church up until half of my junior year, specifically Cindy's father's church. She has an older brother that just a year older than I. Anyways, Colton-Cindy's brother-had invited me over to play some FIFA, he knew I was gay, everyone did. So we were playing the game, and I kept winning. Until finally he came up with an interesting bet.

"If he lost one more time he had to give me a blow job, and if I lost I had to take his virginity. Basically a win/win for me," Louis jokes, and looks at Harry. His facial expression is light, he knows that Louis is over that boy no matter where there this story ends up going, "So he lost and as he starts, y'know, sucking me off, his dad walks in on us. Here I was with a wet boner and fully exposed to my pastor. Colton had to break it to his parents that he in fact was gay and his dad totally said it was okay for me to date his son. I didn't though.

"Long story short, I am atheist."

Harry rolls his eyes, "You had to tell me that long story to tell me that you're atheist?"

"How else was I supposed to break it to you?"

"I'm a skeptic, hold my hand." Harry mutters.

Louis doesn't answer and instead he slips his hand into Harry's quietly.

Okay so part to of Date Night will be up soon after, probably by tomorrow night. the bolder words signalled scene changes, I hope that it didn't confuse any of you. But you guys are all smart :). Every encouraging comment makes me want to update faster. So this one came a lot soon didn't it? lol. I may not have replied to every comment, like i used to, and it's because my computer has a virus and I'm waiting for it to be fixed, so for now I update with my phone. I hope this was long enough for now. Part two of the date will be up be tomorrow night **

Xoxo,

LoLo