The Cats Meow »l.s. au

Eighteen year old Louis Tomlinson's mum has a complete problem with cats. She is a cat hoarder, ever since Mark, Louis and his sister's biological father, had left due to financial issues.

First it started off with with two cats. Magna, a grey tabby and Max, a calico. Then like all organisms, they reproduced. Having four in a litter, Jay, Louis' mother, had been quick to take them to a free animal clinic to get all of them fixed when they were all old enough and when Magna had stopped nursing.

"They are hard to get rid of." Jay would constantly say.

Louis would roll his eyes at the response, she was too attached, was what was really going on. While Louis hated the animals, his twins sisters, Phoebe and Daisy, loved them.

The constant fur clinging to his clothing or the fur getting in his food was what bothered him the most. With six cats, he thought his mother would stop right there, but he was so wrong.

Magna passed away due to intestinal bleeding, she had eaten push pins from Jay's sewing kit. Max eventually passed away soon after, he was old, dirt old. Louis was happy, not in some weird sociopathic way, but because they were down to four.

Louis witnessed his mum suffer from the animal's death. He couldn't take it anymore, so he bought her two kittens from a Mrs. Burberry, this time two Russian Blues, fixed.

Jay was so happy, but she shown Louis the cats she had found at the shelter, Donnie and Ronnie, they were fat and mangy domestic shorthairs. Now they had eight. But Louis loved seeing the smile on his mum's face.

"No more, eight is enough." Louis sighs.

"Ronnie is pregnant." Jay pets the cats belly softly. Louis groans. This is becoming a nightmare and he really should move out. Then again, he can't find a job.

This whole story goes out to @larrytbfh because the idea of the fanfiction is her idea. She came up with concept. I'm so lucky she let me have this concept and turn it into my own work. This whole fanfic is dedicated to her.

»