Daycare » 8

It's been three weeks since Ronnie's birth. Louis has been taking care of the four kittens, apart from work, which then Phoebe and Daisy take care of them, then if neither are home Jay takes the time.

They have a certain schedule set up and Louis gets the most work of all. He's exhausted and over exerted. He doesn't have time for friends or Harry who texts him daily, which Louis ignores because he can't deal right now.

So when Louis sees the boy at his work, he kind of freaks out and tries ducking behind shelves and anything or anyone that can cover him.

"What are you doing Louis?" Liam asks as his friend ducks behind him, the boy with the brown eyes spot Harry. "Hey, look Harry is here."

"I know, shhh! I haven't been answering his messages."

"Why?"

"I'll explain later-"

"Or you can explain now?" The familiar voice says with hurt an confusion.

Louis' cheeks flush as he removes himself from behind Liam. "I have been so busy, don't think I've been avoiding you purposely."

Harry's eyebrows raises, "It looks like you've been avoiding me purposely. Do I smell bad? Am I annoying? What did I do?"

"No, no no. I've been taking care of the kittens and then my job, I just had been so exhausted. I'm sorry, if it makes you feel better, I snapped on Liam earlier."

"Yeah, he took my sandwich and ripped it in half and threw it to a flock of pigeons. Then he gave me a purple nurple" Liam interrupts.

"What's a purple nurple?" Harry asks.

"It's when you pinch and twist someone's nipples." Liam answers in seriousness.

"Anyways, I'm sorry Harry. But I'm not sorry for Liam, he deserved it."

"It fine, Louis. You should've asked for my help. I love helping, let me come over tonight after your shift is over?"

"All I did was make fun of your cru-"

"Shut up Liam!" Louis shouts as he grabs Liam's nipples an twisted then harshly.

"Ow!" Liam pulls away, rubbing his chest and walking away hurt.

"I'll have to call my mum and ask if it's okay if you can stay the night. She'll say yes." Louis smiles, pretending that what he did to Liam had never occurred.

"Uh, yeah, okay. Call me?"

"Yes, sure."

»Louis' home«

"Hey mum, I brought home a stray!" Louis shouted through the door way, dragging Harry by the wrist going into the kitchen.

"Wha-oh, you were talking about Harry." Jay chuckled.

"Hi, Jay." The tall boy hugs the woman gently.

"Nice to see you Harry. My Louis needs to date more guys like you, ugh, he always picks the douche heads."

Louis stood behind Harry, motioning for his mum to cut it out, "C'mon, let's go see the kittens." Louis huffs out.

As they sit in the laundry, the door shut, Harry makes cooing noises at the four tiny kittens.

"Are you gay?" Harry suddenly looks at Louis.

Louis nods, "Yeah."

Harry blushes and looks away, "Yeah, me too."

"Oh."

"When did you come out?"

"When I was fourteen. I didn't have a choice though, my supposedly best friend had told everyone in my grade when I told her. No one cared though, they just let me do my thing."

"I came out last year actually. The first thing my mom told me was 'I saw you kissing your babysitter.' He was three years older than me. I was fifteen and she still had made me have a babysitter."

Louis laughs at that, but changed the subject, "How can you tell if they're a boy or girl?"

"Well, it's too early to tell. Its about seven to eight weeks when you notice. You can tell by the shape of their...private." Harry informs him.

"You're smart."

"You're okay."

"'Okay'? I get only an 'Okay'? What!"

"What do you want me to say?" Harry laughs.

"That I'm the bestest, funniest, and hottest person you've ever met." Louis jokes.

"Okay, Louis, you are the bestest, funniest and hottest also, messiest person I've ever met."

"Hey, I'm not messy! I'm creative!"

"Creative in what? In creating the worlds messiest room?"

"It's hard work." Louis huffs.

"Whatever." Harry chuckled.

Sorry for the delay. I really am. Anyways here's a little story of mine:

I raised two sets of kittens before so I actually know a lot of that kind of terminology pertaining that. The first litter I raised, only two made it, because the mother had sat on one. One of those kittens had gotten ran over two years ago, the other one had gone missing since October(but she left us a kitten). the second litter only one made it, the other four had ran away, but one died. They were strays. But the one that stayed is Charlie.

This is basically the start of Harry and Louis' feelings will start to show :).

Also check out my new larry fic Out Of Reach :)

Vote?
Comment?
Fan?

Xoxo,

LoLo