Double Dates » 17

"So this is a last minute question, but I was wondering if you'd like to go to with my mum and I, also her boyfriend. She was going to go with another couple, but they bailed on her, so she has two extra tickets to see Frozen on ice." Louis asked hesitantly through the phone. "And we're going to get dinner afterwards."

"Sounds lovely. Yeah, I love ice shows, I can't wait." Harry said with enthusiasm.

"Um, be ready in an hour? We'll pick you up. I'll see you soon, babe."

"Yeah, bye Lou." Harry but his lip as he heard the call end.

Harry has never met Dan, Jay's boyfriend, it kind made him into a frantic mess. What if Dan is over protective of Louis? Or is a prude? Or may be secretly a pervert. Who knew? Absolutely Harry didn't.

"Mum!" Harry called.

"Mum, isn't here, she left for an unexpected appointment with a horse." Gemma said as she made her way through Harry's doorway.

"Did you quite uni or what? You are always here when you should be in a town two hours away." Harry said with frustrations.

"I guess the claws are out? Should I leave or?"

Harry sighed, "No Gem, don't, I'm sorry for being an a-hole. It's just I'm meeting Dan in like an hour."

"Who's Dan? I thought you were dating Louis?"

"Dan is Jay's boyfriend. He's like the father figure in Louis' life, it's important I win him over. And I'm not dating Louis-yet." Harry blushed.

"What? I thought he asked you during dinner like, what, two weeks ago?"

"No, keep up, Gemma. Now help me find a nice outfit. They're taking me to Frozen on ice and a nice dinner."

Gemma rolled her eyes fondly, but agreed nonetheless.

"You look stunning, as usual." Louis kissed Harry's cheek as he placed one of the many flower crowns Louis had gotten Harry. It started to become a thing for Louis. This time the crown was made out of baby breath entirely because the blue eyed boy thought it looked like little stars in Harry's hair. And Louis had ran out of materials, when he had messed up on the other attempts at making one.

"You made this one?" the younger asked, his eyes lit with happiness.

"Yeah, it's not too bad?"

"Of course not. I like it, a lot, thank you."

"Hi Harry!" Jay greeted the boy with a right hug.

"Hello, Jay."

"This is Dan, my boyfriend." Jay said proudly as she pulled Dan into the mix.

"Hi Harry, I've heard a lot about you-good things, I promise." The kindly looking fellow chuckled. It made Harry release a breath in relief that Dan seemed laid back and normal enough.

"So have I, nice to meet you." The boy greeted back smoothly.

"C'mon, let's get going! I actually want to show up before there's a mob." Louis hustled, pulling Harry to the vehicle.

"So did you boys like the show? Wasn't to girly for you, eh?" Jay teased the three males.

"I thought it was adorable." Dan admitted, giving a peck to Jay's cheek that had been filled with lasagna.

"Harry wouldn't stop singing the lyrics to every song." Louis chimed, making Harry blush.

"Did not." Harry said in between mouthfuls of food.

"Did so, but you sounded really good, I promise you." Louis assured.

"You're just saying that."