Gossip Girls » 11

"So Anne called." Jay says, trying to suppress a giddy smile.

"And?" Louis asks suspiciously, he continues folding the laundry as she sets down the book in her hands and scoots closer to her son from the other side of the white sofa.

"Harry told her that you two will be going in a date tomorrow!" She says excitedly.

"Yeah, so...?" Louis says nonchantly, but on the inside he is totally freakin out.

"Aren't you excited?"

"Who am I kidding? Of course I am mum."

"He's such a sweet boy, I've known him since the day he was born, of course you were born also, but you were always so loud he was scared you." Jay reminisces.

"Wait? We knew each other when we were younger?"

"Yeah, like when you boys were two and three, but then Anne moved and well, we didn't keep in contact that often." Jay shrugs.

"He's taking me to dinner and then a football game. Should I bring him, like a gift or something?"

"Give him a kitten, the kittens will be ready within three more weeks. The one he chooses can stay here til then?"

"No, that seems too committed, want me to look like some clingy nut-job?" Louis says on the defense, folding the clothing articles messily.

"You're right, bring him a rose. He loves flowers, he's the one who puts the plants around the vet clinic."

"How about a flower crown?"

"Perfect, sweetie."

"What do you munchkins think?" Louis asks his two little sisters.

"Can you give him this friendship bracelet for me? He said he likes my art." Phoebe blushes, handing Louis the messily done stringed bracelet.

"Of course."

"What about me? Give him a kiss on the cheek for me, his cheeks are so soft." Daisy comments.

"Yeah, so soft." The twins giggle in unison. Louis rolls his eyes fondly, but agrees nevertheless.

«»

"Oh my goodness mum, I cannot wear this tomorrow." Harry sighs in frustration.

"Why not? You look handsome, darling." Anne tuts.

"You mean he looks nerdy?" Gemma, Harry's college bound sister, teases him.

"What? So a sweater vest won't do?" Harry sighs.

"Wear a simple band tee or even a plain white one. All you two are doing is going to a footie game. And wear your nice skinnies, not those ones that hug you crotch too much. Also wear your new nice boots."

"So this shirt?" Harry asks, holding up an Arctic Monkeys shirt, "With these jeans? What new boots though?"

"Those wedges, they make you more feminine and I'm sure this Louis boy is pretty manly if you actually agreed to watch a footie match." Gemma concludes.

"Yeah, he's boyish. You think so though? I think he'd like it if I were my regular height, he's quite shorter than I am."

"Oh, yeah, then wear the new pair of converse that I gave you." Anne inquires.

"Okay, I think I'm set for tomorrow." Harry says proudly.

"What about a little gift?" The older woman asks, neatly folding her son's clothes for tomorrow.

"I always kiss on the first date." Harry smirks.

"Of course you do my little cheeky boy." Anne kisses his forehead before walking out Harry's neat room.

"So who is this 'Louis' boy? How hot is he?" Gemma interrogates her innocent little brother.

"Here's a picture of him." Harry holds out his cellphone of the picture of he and Louis cheesing a smile.

"Whoa, how'd you get so lucky bro? He's gorgeous-wait-is that Louis Tomlinson?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Mum had has go on little play dates when he was like four or three and I was like five. I can barely remember."

"Oh, well, uhm, back off okay?" Harry says not so sternly.

"Don't worry little brother, I'm seeing someone else. Remember Ashton?"

"My friend?"

"Yeah we're kinda dating now, he's going to the same college as I am." Gemma blushes.

"Oi, okay, see you in the morning Gem."

Sorry this is short. Next chapter is the date ;)

Xoxo,

LoLo