Chapter 39- Wedding!

~~~~~

Thanks to everyone who helped me get out of writer's block! I honestly thought I was going to be stuck there forever and have to delete the whole story! It was terrible...

(Lol but I would never do that)

Anways thanks so much to @chrisii_xx for messaging me with this awesome idea! Go follow her:)

And to @sosipsoso and @nursofeajazlina, I actually would really like to use some of your ideas in the sequel... (Not exactly like your ideas but close ;)) They sound really interesting so thanks :))

But yeah now that I officially just said it... I am going to make a sequel of this<333 (will explain details later)

Thank you for reading my book! It means so much to me <3 enjoy👌

~~~~~

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

I found my dad and Angie downstairs jumping with joy.

"What is going on between you two??" I asked.

"Do you want to tell her or should I?" Said My dad excitedly.

"Oh my... I don't know!!! Maybe I should tell her... No you!" Said Angie smiling big.

"Tell me what??"

"Listen Vilu... I know this sounds crazy but..."

"What?"

"Me and German are getting married on FRIDAY!" Angie said gleaming.

My mouth was open in shock.

"We know we are moving fast Vilu... But we just can't wait and it's going to be a small wedding... You can invite your friends.. Just... Don't hate us!" Said my dad.

"Are you kidding me??!" I said

Angie and my dad looked sad.

I continued to speak.

"... This is amazing!!"

Angie and my dad looked at each other with relief.

"I can't wait! Make the wedding whenever you guys want!"

We all went in for a hug but I stopped.

"Wait but my showcase is on Friday"

"Oh no... I forgot" said my dad slapping his hand on his forehead.

"Well... I guess you guys have to make it on thursday!" I said smiling.

"Wow... That's even sooner" said Angie.

"Yeah... It just seems like we are going too fast..." Said my dad. "What about the week after then?"

"No dad! No angie!" I said. "Don't you see? The only reason why you guys are going fast is because you are truly in love! If you truly love someone, you don't need to waste time! I insist that you two get married on Thursday!"

Angie smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Now when did my daughter get so smart and grown-up?" My dad said teasing me as he kissed my forehead.

We laughed and talk the rest of the night as we planned for my dad and Angie's little wedding. I had never been more excited! It seemed like time had just sped through!

-----

•тнυrѕday ιn тнe laтe aғтernoon aт тнe parĸ wнere тнey ѕeт υp тнe weddιng•