Chapter 4- Guilt!

Idk what to name this chapter! would you mind helping me? Comment below if you have a better name haha .xx

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

I backed up a couple steps and Diego looked at me with a worried face.

"What have I done?" I thought. "Diego must hate me now." I kept thinking.

He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong Vilu?" he asked me.

I was nervous and my palms were sweating.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

"Was it me?" He asked.

"No...no it wasn't you..." I said not making eye-contact with him.

"Vilu, look at me... You're acting the same way you acted on the first day we met... We aren't strangers anymore and I'm your boyfriend!" He began to get upset.

I didn't know what to say.

"Just tell me why you're acting like this!"

I was speechless yet again so I stared back at the ground.

"Fine. Don't Tell me" He said angrily walking out the door.

"Diego!" I said trying to call him back.

Our day continued, I'm glad he wasn't in the rest of my classes or he'd probably avoid me and make me feel worse.

I didn't know what was keeping me from kissing my own boyfriend.

It couldn't be Leon. I got over him already! I have already moved on... Haven't I?

After school, Francesca offered to take me to the Resto Bar so we could talk and hang out.

I rejected it and told her I just needed to take a walk alone for a bit. She understood and left me alone.

So now here I am... walking through the park like a lost dog, confused about my feelings and worried about Diego.

I realized that I never got time to be alone... I mean alone as in no relationships. I was with Leon. I was with Tomas. Now I'm with Diego. Why can't boys let me be?

Maybe I should break up with Diego and be single forever... I started to break down... I was clueless.

And then I was walking towards him... I tried to hold in my tears and try not to get noticed by him but there he was, standing right in front of me. "Oh great... Here comes more boy drama." I said to myself.

"Hi Violetta." said Leon.

"Hi Leon" I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. I tried to not pay too much attention to him by looking over at some trees. I didn't want him to think I was interested in him or anything.

"Well Do You Wanna talk for a bit?" He asked. "Over here on this bench?"

"On... the bench?" I asked remembering quite a few memories we had on some benches...

"Yeah... But don't worry it's not like I'm going to ask you to close your eyes, think of a perfect, romantic place, and lean in to kiss you again" he said jokingly.

"Well then okay." I said managing to laugh.

We talked for a while about the studio... and then we started talking about each other...

"So are you dating anyone new?" I asked. "You probably have a whole line of girls waiting to become your girlfriend." I said sarcastically.

He laughed and smiled at me.

"No but I wish" he said. "I haven't been seeing anyone since we..."

"Oh..."

There was an awkward silence.

I had been thinking a lot about how I left Leon. I felt nothing but guilt...

"Hey! You should feel guilty because you found a boyfriend immediately after you broke up with your other boyfriend who was still in love with you!!!" said my evil conscience.

"Shut up!" I said.

"What?" Leon said confused.

"I can't believe I said that out loud..." I thought to myself slapping my forehead.

"Okay... Uhm, listen Leon, I'm sorry about me dating Diego... I know I told you I wouldn't date anyone and... it's just that-"

"No... I get it" said Leon

"You do?" I asked. "What do you get?"

"I thought you just needed time to yourself... And i guess i just thought that after you would start wanting to be with anyone again that we would become better friends and then one day we would get back together and be together and be happy..."

I tried to focus on what he was saying but there was all these mixed emotions in my head.

"And I was stupid!" He said. "I expected you to come back to me and choose me over Tomas and it would be like it used to... and I'm sorry... for being such an idiot."

I never expected that to come out of Leon's mouth. My head was spinning around and I didn't know what to so.

I started fiddling with my hands to think of what to say! "No Leon I was the one being stupid! I feel guilty that I left you... You didn't do anything to me and you made me feel so special! I don't know why I am still with Diego!" I thought.

I looked up and realized he had stood up and was about to leave.

"Wait Leon-" I said grabbing his hand.

He looked up at someone in the distance.

"No Violetta, go talk to your boyfriend" he said walking away.

I turned around and found Diego staring at me... but he immediately walked away from me as well.

~~~~~

Comment what you think about the story so far? I'm not sure if I'm still going to continue but I hope you are liking it! :')

~Mayma <3

~~~~~