Chapter 12- Showcase Part 1

A/N:

☻I am super happy because this book just got 200+ views so thank you all for putting up with my weird grammar and spelling mistakes and sometimes my boring style of writing... haha i try to keep it interesting and i update daily if you havent noticed so yeah... Thank you<3☻

☻ k i will once again shut the hell up now ;)

ENJOY THIS SUPER EXCITING CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU (well at least i think so)

-Mayma (author)

~~~~~

•мornιng oғ тнe day oғ тнe ѕнowcaѕe...•

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

I awaken to a bright light and the sound of my alarm clock beeping. Its early in the morning. I looked at the clock.

"6:30"

Why is my alarm clock beeping at 6:30 in the morning... it is usually set at 7:00...

I wondered and pondered trying to think of the reason to why I set it so early.

"Well" I said to myself. "I'd usually get up 30 minutes earlier to have extra time if i needed to get ready for some special event... and I probably would need to get ready for school because there's going to be a showcase today..."

SHOWCASE HOLY CRAP

I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I took out my purple toothbrush and brushed as fast as I could. At the same time as I was brushing my teeth, I looked for what to wear. "Oh my god!" I said frantically searching for my favorite pink denim jacket. "What am I going to where?!" I thought. After finally finding my jacket I paired it with a pretty aqua dress that was short in the front and long in the back. I spit the toothpaste out and washed my mouth. I quickly flossed then wore my outfit. I did my makeup pretty lightly with black eyeliner, gold and beige eyeshadow and rose lipstick.

Then I rushed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"What are you in a hurry for my darling?" Asked Olga.

"There's a Showcase today olga! Are you going to watch it?" I asked her.

"Well of course!" She said smiling.

I finished my breakfast as my dad came down.

"Good morning Violetta" he said.

"Morning Papa" i said to him. He kissed the top of my head.

"Aren't you going to wish me luck at the showcase?" I asked.

"Oh of course! How could I forget.. Good luck Violetta" he said.

"Thanks Papa" i said hugging him. My phone buzzed. It was francesca texting me to come outside.

"I better go Francesca is waiting outside!" I said rushing.

"Wait Vilu" my dad said.

"Yes?"

"I want you to have fun on stage, sing your best..."

"Yes, i know i know"

"Oh wait and be careful with diego! I am watching you young lady!" He said to me waving goodbye.

"Fine ok dad!" I said running out the door. I closed the door and ran to Francesca's car.

"You look so pretty!" She said.

"Thanks! I love your outfit" i said to her.

She was wearing a black sleeveless shirt with hearts on it and a silky black skirt with beige heels.

"Okay let's go preform at our first showcase of the year!" I said happily.

•aт тнe perғorмance вυιldιng•

"Wow" i said looking at the building. "This is way bigger than the studio."

"Yeah, i know right" Fran said. "Let's go inside."

We walked inside and managed to get inside the actual stage.

I started freaking out and I was feeling all these emotions. Happy. Excited. Nervous. Worried. Shocked. Amazed.

After hours, people had began getting into their seats. We had been practicing on the real stage in the mean time.

Diego came in and hugged me.

"Are you ready for this!?" He asked.

"Yeah... I guess so" I said feeling nervous.

"You have to know if you are ready!" He said.

"Well I don't... This is so nerve-wracking!" I said holding onto my cheeks. They were warm and shaky. My whole face was shaky. I was shivering.

"Violetta, dont you worry! We won't mess up, we have practiced this! Just don't mess up!" Diego said giving me a thumbs up.

"Wow thanks Diego" I mumbled sarcastically. He really wasn't good at cheering people up.

"You're welcome" he said. "I will be right back my love." He walked away for some reason to go talk to Ludmilla.

Whatever, i didn't think about it too much.

I already had other things to think about.

What if I mess up? Everything will be ruined!

I was pacing back and forth now.

Maybe Diego was right... "We have practiced this... I wont mess up" I said relaxing a bit.

More and more people began to get ready for the performance and more people soon came into the audience to watch.

"Relax" i said to myself. "Violetta, just relax"

I closed my eyes and began to relax... Until i heard a voice.

"First performance in 5 minutes everyone. 5 minutes get ready!"

I began to panick again... Then i went pacing back and forth...

"Hey"

I quickly turned around startled!

"What!" I yelled under stress.

"Woah... I'm sorry Violetta" It was Leon.

"Oh it's you.. Hi.. I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous." I told him.

"Yeah i can tell" he said reaching to hold my hand.

I hesitated as he touched my hand.

He took it and held it in front of me.

"Look at your hand, it's shaking like crazy." He said laughing.

I giggled a little bit.

"Hey you don't need to be shaking like this" he said to me. "You're going to do great" he said smiling this time.

"Thanks" i said blushing.

"You know... I heard that It helps if you look at someone while you preform... Just so that you are concentrated on them and it kinda keeps your mind off things and relaxes you." He said.

He continued smiling "I used to look at you all the time"

"Aw" i said in my head.

"Well now whenever you need help... Just look at Diego since he relaxes you and concentrate on him" he said patting me on the back.

Oh Diego... Right! Why wouldn't I look at my boyfriend for support?

"1 minute!" Someone said.

"You will be great" Leon said pulling a loose hair back behind my ear. He smiled then winked at me.

We got in our places and then... The curtain began to rise....