Chapter 7- Songwriting

It had been two days since we had gotten this assignment and Leon was far behind from writing the song. How was he supposed to write a song that fast? It was due Monday and today is Wednesday...

Leon tried to get help from his songwriting class but they were out of ideas too. This song was supposed to be a happy song, upbeat with a lot of instruments and it had to be about everyone coming together and becoming one. In other words... It had to be better than "Ser Mejor" (Be Better) and everyone knew how hard that would be to accomplish.

All Leon could write in the first 2 days was the first verse and the title: "Hoy Somos Mas" (Today we are more)

He decided that he needed help from the best songwriter that he thought could help him finish a song like this....Violetta.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leon's POV:

It was Wednesday morning during lunch, I saw Violetta with Diego at the other side of the room... I was going to have to ask her sooner or later...

I took a deep breath and went up to her.

"Hey Violetta" I said.

She looked at me like she was confused that I went to talk to her. "Oh, uh Hi Leon!" She said smiling.

"Hey can I talk to you about something." I said looking towards Diego.

Diego had now wrapped his hands around Violetta's waist.

"Oh I guess" she responded. "Alone? Or..."

"Yeah! Let's talk about that thing together!" Said diego in a jealous tone.

"Well fine then" I said. "I need help writing a song... And i really wanted your help because you're the best songwriter I know-"

"Yes! Isn't she the best!" said Diego interrupting me. He suddenly put his arms around Violetta protectively.

"Wow and I thought I was the jealous type..." I thought.

Violetta stopped Diego from hugging her. "Diego... It's ok... You go over there, let me talk to Leon by myself" she said.

"But-"

"No.. I can do this myself.. Go"

"Fine" he said kissing Violetta on the cheek.

"Anyways..." I said.

"Oh!" she said. "About the song... Yeah i guess i could help" she said.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

"Wow... I didn't think that you would think of me as the best songwriter" she said laughing nervously.

"Well you are" I said. She was blushing.

"Okay" she finally said. "Lets work after school today at the music room!"

"Sure" I said smiling. "See you there"

"Bye" she said smiling and waving at me.

-----

( Narrator [finally lol] )

Leon and Violetta had finished their conversation and were walking away in different directions smiling and looking at the ground.

What they didn't know was that Camilla and Francesca were watching them the whole time!!!

F: Awww! Did you see that? That was so cute

C: Yeah! And dramatic! Oh how I love Drama!

F: Wow did you see that connection they had!