Chapter 37- Madrid Part 3

•one day laтer... on тнe day oғ тнe sнow•

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about the video... What was on Leon's phone? Why was Lara calling Diego?

We got ready and went backstage to practice.

People had been coming in to fill the seats.

I walked nervously backstage as Francesca did her makeup.

"Violetta dont be nervous!" She said

"Oh... Ya you're right.. Sorry" i said... Even though I was nervous for another reason.

I was nervous because I was trying to watch the video but I needed Leon's phone. Now I would have to talk to Leon.

---

After a while, Diego and Francesca danced... Then me and Leon.

Also Francesca had finished her performance of "Nel mio Mundo" and Marco came in with flowers and surprised Francesca.

"Hey" he said.

"Oh hi! Marco? How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good! I just watched your performance! It was great... These are for you"

"Thank you so much" said Francesca kissing him on the cheek.

I stood there thinking "aww"

Just then Leon came in... It was time to get his phone.

"Hey uhm Leon i forgot my phone and I really need to call my dad to tell him that I'm okay..."

"Oh" he said smiling. "Here's mine"

He put in the phone password and gave it to me.

"Thanks" i said as he left along with Fran and Marco.

I was alone. I let out a big breathe as I opened the video section...

I saw a video of Diego on the phone video chatting with someone. I clicked play...

---

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leon's POV:

I sneaked back to get a water bottle and found Violetta staring at my phone instead of pressing it against her ear. She was watching the video.. Just before her performance.

I let her watch as it was almost over and it already mentioned the part that Diego was working with Ludmilla. Violetta looked hurt.

As it finished she slowly sat down struggling to sit without falling on the stool beside the mirror. She put her head in her hands and stared at her self in the mirror. She looked down as she saw me coming in. Her makeup was all ruined and she had a red face.

"Violetta" i said coming over to her as she saw me.

"Leon..." She said struggling to speak.

"You... Were right" she said shaking her head in disbelief. "He was working for ludmilla"

Just then we heard an announcement:

"Violetta Castillo on stage in 3 minutes!"

She slowly got up but I sat her down.

"Leon.. How am I going to do it?" She said with tears dripping down her face and onto her dress.

"I'm supposed to sing about my best moment... And this is by far the worst!" she said now slightly yelling