Chapter 11- Car Ride

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

"VIOLETTA?!" Fran said.

"What?!" I said waking up.

"What happened??... And why were you taking a nap in my car.. You have never done that before!" she asked.

"Oh it was just a dream..." I said mistakingly outloud.

"What dream? Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"No lets just go to school now" I said.

"Ok well we are already here" she said pulling the brakes.

I'm kinda jealous that Fran got her driving license already... I'm already 17 but my dad won't let me drive yet...

-----

Music class was almost over. Me and Diego are almost finished with our song "Yo Soy Asi" (I am this way)

I can't help but think about the dream i had on the way to school.

I'm not sure if I even enjoyed it. It did seem a little naughty of me.. Now that Diego has been so attached to me recently... i guess we will see the connection we truly have during our performance...

•ιтѕ вeen a long day, vιoleттa ιѕ ιn нer rooм wrιтιng ιn нer dιary•

Dear Diary,

"I couldn't help but think about Leon the whole day today.. Ever since the dream i had during my nap in Fran's car.

I was at a park. And everything was blurry.

Leon came up to me and we had talked. He said that he didnt love lara as much as he loved me. I told him that he used to make me feel so happy and that i never should have left him. He stared into my eyes

And i told him i loved him

And he said that he loved me too...

Then he leaned in closer to me and there were rose petals everywhere!

from someone else's point of view... I admit it might have looked so romantic...

Anyways.. Then i woke up and went to school... It was awkward to see Leon again at school... The funny thing was... He was wearing a red and black checkered shirt... Which was similar to the one in my dream...

oh well... I hope things don't get more awkward for me tommorow. I sure am tired right now."

And then I fell asleep with my diary in my hands.

-----

•aвoυт one мonтн laтer, on тнe day oғ тнe ѕнowcaѕe...•

~~~~~

time lapsed! to the day of the showcase:)

read the next chapter to find out what happens on that day ;)

will post it tommorow ... thanks for voting and commenting nice things<3

~~~~~