Chapter 5- Boy Problems

(Violetta's Diary Entry)

Dear, Diary

Today was my second day back at the studio.
Everything is going fairly well... All my friends were happy to see me. Me and Diego are working on a song called: "Yo Soy Así"

(A/N: if you don't know this song it is one of the songs in Violetta season 2 sang by Diego Dominguez. I don't know what it is going to be called in English but the english translation is supposed to be called "I am this way"... I just thought you guys should know)

Me and Diego sang the song but then he tried to kiss me and I backed away for some reason.

Then later I went to the park and saw Leon and I could tell he was still upset about me being with Diego so he blamed it on himself...

Then Diego saw us hold hands and now he hates me too...

I hope tommorow will be a better day...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

I tried to fix my light blue skirt as I walked into the studio.

Francesca and Camilla came up to me.

"Hey! How are you?" Asked Camilla.

"Violetta, are you okay? You didn't answer my texts yesterday?!" Asked Francesca.

"I'm having... boy problems..." I told them.

"Ohhh" they both said in unison.

"Hmm... Is it Diego?" asked Camilla.

"Oh no... Or is it Leon?" asked Francesca.

"Both" I said feeling guilty. I looked down at my boots and started to play with my feet as I was nervous.

"Vilu! Don't look now but Leon is coming your way!" whispered Francesca.

"We better get going!" said Camilla pulling Francesca with her.

I turned around to face Leon.

"Hey... Violetta" he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hi..."

"Listen... I'm sorry that I left you and walked off like that yesterday" he said. "It Didn't seem really nice of me to do that."

"It's fine" I said.

"Well" he said looking behind me. "I don't want to interfere with anything I see that you are really happy with diego so I'm gonna go..." He said walking off.

I looked behind and saw Diego about to come in.

I thought about what Leon said. He thinks I'm happy... but I'm really not. He expected me to go to Diego and make things right again but I couldn't... it's not that easy anymore... so I ran off in the other direction before Diego could notice me.

I didn't want to talk to Diego right now. He would have probably yelled at me and got jealous. I sneaked into my first period class and glanced at Leon as the bell rang.

During the whole class period, I had zoned off until Leon came up to me.

What is he gonna do? What is he gonna say?
Will he say he wants me back? Does he want to argue with me?

He came up to me and smiled.

"Well... Here's your lyrics" he said handing me a sheet of paper.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"For the song me and the guys have been working on... We are all singing this for the show..."

"You ALREADY wrote a song?!" I asked.

"Well we made it last year but we adjusted it... I hope you like it... It's pretty cool... It's got a rocking style to it"

I stared at the paper.

"Euforia" the title read.

"Oh thanks" I said. Then Leon walked away.

~~~~~

thanks for all the views and votes:)

next chapter will be updated shortly after this one :D

also im really sorry but I forgot that a lot of you may have not seen Violetta 2 yet if you are from the u.k (a lot of the songs i will soon be mentioning r from violetta season 2 so if you don't know them im really sorry but i hope you still read this for the storyline)

i will try to incorporate songs from season 1 like

Ser mejor ( be better)
podemos (we can)
habla si puedes (talk if you can)

vote please <3

~~~~~