Chapter 9- Owe me a favor

♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧

Diego's POV:

I waited for Violetta to come in Monday morning.

We haven't talked since saturday when she was with Leon... I feel like i am losing her what am I gonna do?

I leaned against the wall looking at the ceiling. I probably looked so upset. I hadn't put a single smile on the whole morning. Is violetta going to break up with me? I hope she won't, she is the love of my life! And i will do anything to get her love back.

Just then a blonde came up to me...

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

Ludmilla's POV:

"Oh look there is Violetta's cute boyfriend" i thought looking at a boy who had been leaning against the wall and staring at the ceiling for 10 straight minutes.

I wonder what's going on with him... Oh! He must be having relationship problems with violetta... How interesting! "This is going to be really fun" i thought as I came up with a plan!

"Hello Diego!" I said cheerfully.

"Hi..." He mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said.

"You can trust me Diego... I can help you... Wait, it's Violetta isn't it?" I said

"How did you know?"

"I can tell... and I will help you!"

"Well okay" he said finally standing up straight.

"You want Vilu all to yourself, right?"

"Yeah... Shes been hanging out with Leon.. I want her to notice me!" He said.

"Ok" i said smiling evilly ( oh how I love smiling evilly!) "If i do this for you, you owe me a favor, got it?"

"Okay anything"

"Heres the plan" i explained smirking.

-----

(Narrator)

"That's an excellent plan!" Said Diego

"Ok just remember! I will get Lara to go to Leon... And You go comfort Violetta!" Said Ludmilla.

At the beginning of the very last class, Ludmilla reached inside Leon's hoodie, where he had been keeping his cell phone, and put it in her pocket.

Ludmi: May I go to the bathroom?

Gregorio was in the middle of teaching his dance class.

G: ok ludmilla... But no fixing your makeup again!

Ludmilla rushed out of the classroom and into the hallways.

She typed vigorously!

Lara, this is Leon...
Come to my school after i finish my class.
I want to see you and talk to you about us ;)

-Leon

As soon as Ludmilla sent that message she waited and then went to class again.

Now all she had to do was wait until school was over to see all the drama take place right in front of her eyes.

-----

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leon's POV:

I finished class and walked outside into the hallways and saw Violetta on the other side talking to Francesca and Camilla.

She was wearing a white flowery sleeveless blouse and a long blue skirt that was short in the front and long in the back. I admired her look today. She looked so much different when we were dating... She even changed her hair! It was shorter, curlier and she had darker and lighter highlights... She just looked amazing.

I thought about going up to her and talking her since Diego wasn't around... but then someone jumped in front of me!

"Lara!? You scared me!" I said jumping back.

She was smiling and blushing, "I'm sorry!" She said laughing as she held my hand.

"What is this?" I asked looking down at her hands.

"Listen Leon i have been thinking about what you said... And I think that we... we belong together!"

I was confused. I didn't know what she was talking about... Although i couldn't believe she was saying she had feelings for me.. Of course I like Lara... I just never thought of her like that...

"when did I-"

She stopped me by put her finger on my lip.

"Wait Leon.. I want to talk first" she began.

"We have become friends over the summer... And i have to admit when we bonded over the summer... I started feeling these emotions for you..."

As she was talking I noticed Violetta in the backround...

She now suddenly noticed me and lara... And we were holding hands...

"And now I realize" she continued. "That I want us to be more than friends" she said.

I looked down and looked back up to make sure Violetta didn't hear anything... But then Diego came and held her hand.

He hugged her amorously and kissed her on the cheek. Violetta looked into his eyes and smiled.

Violetta was happy with Diego. Why can't I move on and be happy with Lara?

"I want us to be more than friends too Lara" i said to her. Then we embraced and I watched as Diego took Violetta's hand, spun her around and hugged her one last time. This time Violetta had glanced at me with a sad look on her face.. Then left with Diego.

~~~~~

Wow I made Ludmilla so evil:(

Will that be the end of Leonetta? Vote and view to find out! .... <3

~~~~~