45: Have A Day

"Hey, I just got a new credit card, wanna go out and have a day? Shopping and shit?" Will walked into the hotel room, correctly assuming that Nico would be right there.

"Sure, that sounds interesting. I've never really done that."

"You've never gone shopping?" Will's jaw sort of dropped.

"No? I never got much money, and absolutely no one would ever hire me. Likely because I can look like a delinquent at times. Dad never took me shopping." Nico told him. Will got a determined look on his face.

"Then we're going to make this time amazing. Come on, we're going to McDonalds first." Will grabbed Nicoss hand and pulled him out of the room

"Is there a mall or something?" Nico asked him. Will nodded quickly.

"Exactly. A huge mall, they've got everything. Including a hot topic. I'm assuming that you'll want to go there."

"Yeah, I want band shirts."

They got to the mall. Not inside the mall quite yet, but they were in the parking lot. Right when Will got out of the car, he crouched, hiding in-between his, or, his parent's car, and the one next to it.

"Will, what are you-"

"Shhhh!" Will pulled Nico down next to him, whispering, "That bitch ass ex is here."

"Why isn't she in jail or something? For stabbing you?" Nico asked quietly.

"No one pressed charges. She's gone, let's get inside and into the crowd. Maybe she'll leave me alone." Will took Nico's hand and rushed into the mall, going straight for the food court.

"Okay, food first. And then I'm going to get a haircut, you can join me if you want. I've needed one for a while." Will ran a hand through his now too long hair.

"I'll get a trim. I want to stay with you as much as I can."

They both ate pretty quickly and got to the haircut place. Nearly no one was there, so they got to sit down fast.

"Got any special person in your life?" The lady made small conversation with Will.

"Yeah, the one with the black hair is my boyfriend." Will told her proudly. The woman looked absolutely surprised. "What?"

"The one cutting your boyfriend's hair is my girlfriend." She told him. Will laughed.

"That's great."

The two got done, paid, and stepped out of the place. Nico looked absolutely amazed by Will. Will'd gotten an undercut, which was really a split second decision.

"You look amazing." Nico gushed, reaching up and messing with Will's sun blonde hair.

"Sure, sure. I just needed a big change. I say we go to Kohl's next, save hot topic for last." Will smiled.

"Alright, that sounds good. You really do look amazing."

A/N might upload a bit less, just because im real busy with a thing. I'm working on the second to last chapter now, and I have plans for the last last chapter. I'll give you a hint for the last two chapters.

Proposal.

Okay, that's really obvious, but I couldn't think of a better hint xp