39: Fine

"How do you feel?" Nico asked Will, plopping himself down right next to him.

"I'm perfectly fine. Don't know why you asked. Have you ever seen this? It's a great show, but also the worst." Will was looking through the channels of the tv in the hotel room, stopped on one show.

"I asked because you don't seem fine. And you answered that far too quickly." Nico grabbed Will's hand gently, attempting to get Will to look at him.

"I don't know why I wouldn't be fine. I'm really okay, babe. I'm putting this on." Will decided on the show he was stopped on, starting to watch. He avoided looking at Nico.

"Sunflower, look at me." Nico told him.

"Sunflower, that's a new one. I like it." Will was still looking at the tv.

"Will please." Nico squeezed Will's hand. Will finally looked at him. He was unreadable. Will had started to be unreadable more, lately.

"What? I'm okay." Will assured him.

"It'd be okay if you weren't, though. It's okay to not be fine." Nico told him.

"I know that. But I'm honestly okay. I'd tell you if I wasn't." Will responded. Nico nodded.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure. Can I play with your hair?" Nico questioned. Will looked confused, and shrugged.

"Sure, if you want to."

"Here, put your head in my lap." Nico said, and Will looked even more confused, "I saw it online once and it looked nice, okay?"

Will did so, laying back with his head in Nico's lap. Nico started slowly combing through Will's sun blonde hair, watching whatever terrible show Will put on. Will seemed to blush just slightly, letting out a content sigh. He started to hum quietly.

"Feel nice?" Nico asked him. Will's eyes were closed at this point. He nodded.

"Mhm. Relaxing."

"I can tell. If you're going to fall asleep, though, let's actually get into a somewhat normal sleeping position." Nico stopped playing with Will's hair. Will groaned and sat up.

"Fine." He laid down on his back in the bed like a normal person. Nico turned the tv off and snuggled up to him.

"I did not sign up to become your body pillow, you know." Will joked.

"You absolutely signed up to become my body pillow the moment you agreed to date me."

A/N fluff. Next chapter is probably the fluffiest one possible, be prepared for adorable shit