17: Shirtless

"I'm going the fuck to sleep. I'd tell you to wake me up at some point but don't." Will instantly went into his room and on his bed, falling asleep quite quickly. So Nico was left to do basically whatever he wanted. He just kind of watched Will for a moment, and then realized that that's creepy and stopped. He fully got to explore Will's room. Meaning, he went through all of Will's shit.

Nico found nothing super crazy. The weirdest thing he found was a smallish box marked "Burn" with a few seemingly random objects and what looked to be a completely fine shirt. He noted it but didn't do anything about it, shoving the box back where he found it.

There was a small plastic bucket of fidget toys in a drawer near Will's bed, too. Really, just a small yellow bucket filled with fidgets; spinners, a cube, this odd thing that just looked like a marble in mesh. It's obvious he had something for fidget toys, though Nico didn't really get why.

"Whyyy when the fuck did you get here?" Will asked Nico groggily.

"Your mom brought me home with you." Nico explained quickly.

"Huh. Well imma go shower, peace." Will randomly grabbed clothes and disappeared, leaving Nico awkwardly alone yet again.

And then, however long later, Will came out of the shower.

And he was shirtless.

The thing, though, wasn't that Will was shirtless. That certainly was something, but Nico wasn't paying attention to most Will. He had a large scar, reaching from his shoulder, across his back and to his lower back. Nico didn't see the back part just yet, but he was about to.

"I forgot you were here." Will told Nico quietly. Will rushed to his closet, rummaging for a shirt. And that's when Nico saw his back.

It wasn't just the huge scar. There was a series of scars all over Will's back, looking vaguely like he was whipped or something.

Nico didn't say anything about it. He wasn't going to unless Will did.

Will didn't say anything about it. He wasn't going to unless Nico did.