19: Body

"Why's Nico here? I thought y'all finished the project." Kayla said as she barged into Will's room.

"Because he's a friend, Kayla. He's actually sleeping over." Will told her.

"Don't be gay while we're all still in the house. Wait until it's the cliché "Everyone's out," then y'all can do whatever you want." Kayla chuckled, rummaging through a drawer of Will's. Will blushed, looking embarrassed.

"Oh shush, we aren't gonna be gay. I'm pretty sure Nico's straight anyway. What're you looking for?" Will asked her.

"Your black and gray cube. At this point, you should just gift it to me." Kayla continued rummaging. Will opened a completely different drawer, instantly finding it and tossing it at Kayla.

"If I can give that, and only that to you for christmas, I will gladly do so. The red and white one's better anyway."

"Sounds like a plan. See ya, Nico." Kayla waved and was gone.

"I'm, uh, actually not straight." Nico commented. Will looked bewildered.

"Really? Gay or what?"

"Gay. I haven't come out to anyone but Hazel."

There was silence for a moment.

"Welp, neat. I'm out to my friends, obviously, but not my parents. If you want to change into pajamas, there's a bunch on the right side of my closet." Will said quickly. Nico got up and went through all of Will's closet.

"Can I grab anything?"

"Yeah, man. Friends are always allowed to steal my clothes."

Nico grabbed an oversized t-shirt-it was normal sized on Will-and sweatpants, disappearing into the bathroom. He came back soon after.

"Sorry, I just usually sleep in normal clothes, so I didn't really feel like pajamas." Nico muttered. Will didn't mind. At all.

The shirt was probably the darkest Will had in his closet, no surprise. Same with the sweatpants. Seeing Nico in that overly large t-shirt? That was part two.