41: Aftermath

"Will, come on." Nico gently tugged on Will's arm, attempting to pull him out of the bed.

"Nooo. Just leave me to sleep." Will groaned.

"Will, I know how you're feeling, but getting out and doing things will help." Nico told him.

"I highly fuckin' doubt both of those statements. Just go do whatever without me." Will stated.

"I do know how you feel because I've gone through the same shit. And no kisses for a week unless you get up." Nico put his hands on his hips. Will hesitated, then got out of the bed.

"How've you gone through the same shit?" Will asked him, standing up and stretching.

"I've lost a sister too before. We're going to kfc, come on. And don't touch your hair, it's really fluffy." Nico quickly took out his phone and snapped a picture of Will. Will frowned.

"You've lost a sister?" Will asked him softly.

"Yes. Now let's go." Nico took Will's hand, gently dragging Will out of the room. Will wanted to know more, but Nico obviously didn't want to talk about it.

"It's too early for this. What time even is it?"

"Noon. So no, it's not too early for this."

"Why're we going to kfc? I thought you preferred McDonalds? And do my parents know that we're taking the car? And since when could you drive?" Will bombarded him with questions.

"I do prefer McDonalds, but you prefer kfc. They are aware that we're taking the car. A while." As they walked out of the hotel, Will looked a bit happier. "Feel better?"

"Yeah. I think it's from the sun. I feel like I have some sort of connection with it."

"Like how I have a connection with the underworld." They both got in the car.

"That's probably because you're going to hell." Will joked.

"By that logic, are you going to the sun when you die?"

"Yes, absolutely. I want my remains shot into the sun. And then i can just hang out there in the afterlife."

"Sounds like a plan."