Chapter 1: The Beginning

*Year 1785*

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"Chanyeol, what are you doing? Mother said your not allowed in her office."

Chanyeol:
"Whatever. That includes you as well."

Y/n:
"Shut up. Come on get out." *Pushes him out the door.*

Chanyeol:
"Whatever, I'm still telling Mom that you were in there. *Dramatic Gasp* What will mother think when she finds out her precious daughter broke one of the rules."

Y/n:
"Why do always have to pick on me." *Pouts*

Sehun:
"Well, you're our baby sister."

Y/n:
"I wasn't talking to you. I'm still mad at you. How could you tell Mom I had a boyfriend!?"

Sehun:
"Calm down, it was just a joke."

Y/n:
"Ya, just a joke. A stupid joke that left me being locked up in the basement, left down there in the cold cement floor. Left to starve for a week! A whole week!!"

Baekhyun:
"She's right Sehun, you messed up really bad."

Sehun:
"I know, but! I payed with a whole month in the basement, and I even have to live off animal blood for the next 10 years!! Why the hell did she make it so long!?"

Xiumin:
"Simple, she's her favorite child, not to mention the only girl."

Everyone (except Sehun & Y/n):
*Nods* "Yup."

Y/n:
"I don't get it, I'm already 16 years old."

Chen:
"In the human world that is way to young to date."

Y/n:
"I don't know what time you're living in grandpa, but literally families after families sell or arrange marriages for their kids at 15."

Suho:
"That's them, the humans. We're not exactly humans if you noticed. No. We're vampire's, not only vampire's but the pure blooded ones. The most powerful amongst our kind."

Chanyeol:
*Coughs* "You mean Y/n."

Suho:
"Yes Chanyeol, Y/n is the strongest amongst everyone else. Gosh, why don't you ever let me finish talking."

Chanyeol:
"What! I have never interrupted you before."

Suho:
"Y/n, please show him."

Y/n:
*Sighs* "Fine." * Walks up to Chanyeol and places her hands on his cheeks and uses her powers to import memories into his mind.*

Chanyeol:
*Chuckles embarrassed* "Sorry."

Kai:
"Y/n is so amazing right guys?"

Lay:
"Ya she has so many power's. Like telekinesis, fire, water, air, earth, mind controlling, brain washing, teleportation."

D.O:
"Don't forget ice, invisibility, levitation, shield, precognition, telepathy, weather control, and Energy vampire.

Kai:
"What's Energy Vampire?"

D.O:
"It's where she can use someone else's power when she comes into contact with them. She then can harness that power for herself and keeps it for herself."

Chen:
"So that's why she has my ice power."

Sehun:
"And my fire power, Baekhyun's air power, Lays water power, Suho's precognition power, Xiumins telepathy power, Chanyeol's earth power, D.O's Teleportation and Kai's telekinesis."

Chen:
*Gasps* "You power stealer."

Y/n:
"Sorry." *Smiles shyly*

Everyone (except Y/n):
"Awww!!"

Chen:
"How could we ever stay mad at you, your so cute!"

Y/n:
"Guy's stop! You're embarrassing me!"

Xiumin:
"Alright guys, leave her alone. We should start getting ready, were heading to the local town to look for a gown for Y/n."

Y/n:
"Why?"

Lay:
"Where having a ball tomorrow."

Y/n:
"Uhh why? Can't I just stay upstairs until the ball is over?"

Kai:
"Sorry no can do. Mother says that she's using the ball to introduce you to the rest of the vampires as the next ruler."

Y/n:
"Why me!? Can't one of you guys take over?"

Baekhyun:
"As much as we think that sounds cool, we can't. You're the strongest amongst us. So it's only fair. Don't worry, we'll be your knights in shining armor. Just not with the amor and with way more charm."

Sehun:
*Rolls his eyes* "What Baekhyun is trying to say is that we've all got your back. Just ask your big brothers for help, okay?"

Y/n:
*Smiles* "Thank you."

Xiumin:
"And we mean anything, don't hesitate to ask, okay?"

Y/n:
"Okay, okay, I get it. Let's go then!"

-Time Skip-

3rd Person Pov:

*After spending hours looking around, Y/n finally found a dress that her brothers approved of. They complained about it being to short, not enough, to dull, etc. This is the dress they choose.*

Y/n Pov:

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:
"Alright let's sleep, *yawns* you guys really worn me out."

Suho:
"She's right, we should all head to bed, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

Everyone (except Suho):
"Goodnight."
*Then we all headed to their rooms.*