WORK WITH ME?

"Welcome home Y/N!!!" Says Hoseok as he runs towards you and latches on to you.

"Ah you're so heavy," you giggled  and he got down.

"I'm hungry... can  you make me food?"

"Sure why not. Pasta sounds good?"

"Yayyyy okayyy!" Hoseok clapped and smiled brightly.

You went into the kitchen and as you waited for the pasta to boil you thought it might be a good time to tell Hoseok.

"Hey Hoseok? What do you think about working at the cafe?"

"Happy of course! I'd  get to spend time with my owner  the whole day!"

*how cute 😭*

"Would you like to work with me from tomorrow? We're  planning to have a pet theme from  now on and I thought you'd  be the best for this."

He runs up to you and hugs you really tight.

"I will work with you!! I want to. I really want to ahh I'm so happy!!!"

"That's my  good boy," you say as you run your fingers through his hair and just  as you do that Hoseok licks your face.

"Ah stop it!" You laugh  and surprisingly his sudden skinship didn't creep you out but you were  enjoying it as  of you forgot about the fact that Hoseok turned into  a human.

"Oh right. I forgot. I'm sorry," he frowned but you just gave him a small smile.

"I don't think it's a problem anymore and also I'm hungry so let's eat okay?"

He smiled back at you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HEYYY EVERYONE. I KNOW AND IM ALSO REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE. ITS JUST THAT I HAD MY FINAL EXAMS AND TONS OF WORK GOING ON BUT YAY  IM FINALLY IN COLLEGE  NOW SO I'LL BE UPDATING MNP A LOT OFTEN BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT AND ALSO I FEEL LIKE I LOST MY FLOW LIKE I GUESS CAUSE OF THE STRESS  AND STUFF I CANT THINK OF MUCH NOW BUT THEN YEAH I'LL DEFINITELY  TRY TO DO BETTER. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WASNT THAT GREAT BUT EVEN THEN I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT💜💜💜💜💜💜💜