NEW THEME

"Heyyy Y/N," says Jimin as he's sees  you enter the cafe.

"Oh hi Jimin. How are you  today?" You reply back while clutching  your bag  nervously.

"Ah  I'm good oh by the way I really need to talk  to you. I got this really great idea  and maybe  that could help  us get more customers."

"Uh hold on I need a glass of water," you say as you grab a glass and poured water.

"I want to start a pet themed  café," he says with an eye smile.

You choked on your water  suddenly thinking of Hoseok.

"Pet theme?! Oh okay! Uh...well  do you think we'll  still get customers that way?" You ask as you wiped away the water traces on your mouth.

"Well clearly there's nothing like that in this whole  area and also  since  the new restaurant  has a different theme it's  not like we're copying them right? Come onnnnnn let's give it a shot!" He took  your hand and looked into your eye.

" Hey you're the boss so lets do it!"

"I knew I could count on you always Y/N," He  says as he hugs you tight and kissed your cheek.

Chills ran up your body with the sudden skinship  from him. Even though he's hugged you quite a few times  today was the first time that you felt like this.

"Oh wait Y/N I just realised we don't have enough people. Most of them left and I don't know what to do."

"Jimin  would you mind of Hoseok  worked here? Like he'll  do it for free but is it okay?"

"Hoseok? You mean the  boyfriend?" He said with an annoyed voice.

"First ,he's not my boyfriend , and yeah he's  just uh... my neighbour Namjoons  younger brother who I have to take  care of since Namjoon  can't"

"Why can't he?"

"Uh well he has uh someone  special to bring home  and doesn't want Hoseok  looking and also apparently  Hoseok  annoys him while he works on his music."

"Oh is he  a singer or something? Because  we could use someone  for our opening  pet theme event too."

"Umm... i'll  ask him okay?"

"Sure Y/N. You know why I love you right?" He says as he leaves your hand and walks  away.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

AHH HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS WASN'T A GREAT CHAPTER BUT UH I KINDA HAD TO WRITE IT TO FILL OUT THE DETAILS AND YES  IF YOU MUST KNOW I WILL WRITE A SEPARATE  CHAPTER ON HOW JIMIN AND Y/N FROM THE PAST.
ANYWAY  THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES  PLEASE CONTINUE  TO SUPPORT ME. THANK YOU AS ALWAYS.❤❤❤❤