SOMETHING NEW

It was your day off  as Jimin wanted everyone to go out for the day since the news arrived. You never had a day off so you didn't  really know what to do. You remembered  the old lady and maybe it would  best if you had someone  to talk to now. You searched for the card she gave you  and got ready and left home.

You finally found the pet shop and went inside.
"Hello?"

She saw you arrive and immediately  ran or rather speed walked  to hug you.

"Y/N how are you? Finally  you've  come to see me after so long."

"Hello maam! It's  nice to see you too. I came here because  it was my day off and I thought of you."

The lady was really cute and acted as if  she was your own grandmother. You spent the whole afternoon  chatting about her life and yours how she  was not treated  well by her family and how she loves living alone.  She gets up  and looks at the clock.

"Ahh  I have lots of work to do now but please before  you leave tell me what is your favorite kind of pet animal?"

"Dogs!" You squeaked  as you thought of cute puppies  running towards you.

"In that case take one from here  I will give it for free since you've been such a a good girl."

" Oh no I couldn't," you say gesturing a no no sign.

"No  I insist. I would feel awful  if you don't take one."

"Oh."

You never  had a pet before  and didn't know what to do  so you were scared of bringing a pet home.

"Okay I will go see," you say as you walk towards the dog  section.

There  were  so many kinds of dogs  from different  colours, sizes, breeds  and they were all so cute you felt like taking them all. Walking even  more you saw  a golden retriever wagging  it's  tail like it was waiting for you.

The most weirdest  good feeling happened  that time though. Immediately  when you saw its eyes it stopped moving around and looked straight into yours. There  was this feeling inside you like  this good warmth.
It was like you were made for each other and you couldn't let yourself  have any other pet but him. You showed a faint smile and turned around to the lady.

" I want him."

" wonderful  choice!" She looked as if she  has been waiting for me to pick him.

"Since he is your first pet ever, here are some dog  food for just  today. I'm sure you won't be needing more."

"Won't be needing more? Is he a robot?" She laughed at the question  and replied,
"You'll  see why now bye bye I must go."

You and her walked out the shop and you started walking forward. You turned around to say bye again but this time she disappeared.

"Well that was weird," you say as you  squat down to your dog.

" How about I name you?"

The dog wagged it's tail and put out its tongue.

"Hmm  okay uh English names? Jack?"

The dog wasn't amused  with it. No English names got it.

" Okay how about a korean one? Hoseok?"

He started moving left and right and you could see he was definitely  happy with this name.

"Hoseok  it is."