~WISHES~

Today  will be the new day of your new life. I will grant you one wish but with every wish comes a price. Are you willing to sacrifice?

*Morning*
Work. Home. Sleep. Those were the only things you could think about. Being a waitress  is hard and the fact that you had to work extra hours just to make enough money was even worse but it's ok cause it's all for your mom. Your boss Jimin  is pretty good and everyone there were friendly at "K&C " but then life just wasn't easy.

You currently lived in a small apartment and the only close friend you got is Namjoon. Hes a great guy and works at a music shop close by but you barely got to see him for a few months  cause he's  been busy with music and been trying to focus more on it . You also have a mom to take care of and needed money for her to get  better and thats why you dedicated your life to your work.

"Yooo! long time no see. Wassup  Y/N!?" Asked Namjoon while the both of you locked your houses.

"Heyyy omg yes it has been long and umm...nothing much just gonna go to work  that's all  ughh we barely get any customers these days since they opened up this new cafe  right opposite to ours like wth?"

"Shit that's terrible. You gonna be fine though?" Asked Namjoon who was  very concerned at the moment.

"Hopefully. After Jackson  left I've been  able to save a lot more money for sure but still it just isn't enough."

"Damn. And  Jackson?? You two were so cute together!!"

"Yeah I suppose, but while you were  not here for sometime Jackson kind of... cheated on me. I thought I wouldn't get over it but you know mom comes first so I barely had time to think about him."

"That's good I guess? Anyways got to go. Jin called so im on my way to meet him since its been sometime."

"Uh huh.. well have fun," you said as you  winked at him. He blushed and you knew that something more than just friendship was happening between them.

A/N : K&C actually stands  for Kookies and Cream  xD