LONG STORY

You arrived at the cafe and Jessi was looking at you with her mouth wide open.

"Oh.My.God. is this you? It's been years and I've never seen you come late", says Jessi.

Your face began to turn red with embarrassment. "I had a little bit of a problem today you see."

"Dont worry I told Jimin you weren't feeling well anyways and he really didn't mind so it's okay. He was really worried you know? What happened?"

"Oh nothing," you say looking at the tables in front of you. "I must've eaten something that got me sick. Anyways I'm all fine now so don't worry okay!"

"Oh I ain't worrying. Kevin was really worried too you know. I mean he literally cried so much his mascara was starting to mess up."

You laugh and suddenly you hear someone scream your name. "Y/N you're back!!!"

You turn to see Kevin who ran towards you and hugged you immediately. "Oh my gosh don't ever do that like do you know how many cute guys came by yesterday and I didn't even have anyone to check them out with?"

"Kevin! It's not like I died or something don't worry I just had a little stomach ache and a cold that's all," you tell him and laugh.

"Anyways, did we get any customers yesterday?" You ask.

"Uh... no. There was like 3 really cute guys though. I swear they all looked like Greek Gods like how can someone be so beautiful in real life?" Says Jessi and Kevin nods in agreement.

"Oh I can imagine that," you say as you thought of Hoseok and how he also matched the whole description Jessi made.

Suddenly, you see the front door opening and A really cute familiar guy was entering but with really odd female clothes? He was wearing a black tank top and a purple tennis skirt and really huge camouflage shoes which you've never seen before. Oh his abs though.

Wait. Familiar face. Those abs. That hair. HOSEOK!

"Y/N!" Says Hoseok as he walks towards you.

"What the- HOSEOK WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!" You scream at him as you get off the counter and walk towards him quickly with anger bursting inside of you.

"Y/N? Do you know him?" Asks Jessi.

"Mannnn that style is totally a fashion flaw," says Kevin as he judged Hoseok's clothes with dissapointment.

You push Hoseok towards one of the tables in the corner and make him sit there and you sat next to him as well.

"Y/N! I took your clothes. This morning I wanted to come immediately with you but I saw many people wearing clothes so I thought you would be angry if I wasn't human like so I took your clothes!" Hey says with a big cheerful smile which you admit was really cute that almost made you smile but then you didn't.

"WHAT ABOUT THE APARTMENT? DID YOU EVEN LOCK IT? WHAT IF SOMEONE STEALS EVERYTHING. I TOLD YOU TO STAY HOME AND YOU DISOBEYED ME AND EVEN TOOK MY CLOTHES?"

Hoseok looked down at the table whimpering. He really seemed upset and you knew that since he became human the only thing you've been doing is scold him. You knew it wasn't right of you and sat closer to him and hugged him.

"Shhhh- it's okay. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that to you. But how did you find out where I worked?"

"Your smell! I was able to find out by your smell," he says proudly as he enjoyed being hugged by you.

"Ah that explains it. Well okay but you have to go home. I dont know if everything in the house is still intact."

"Oh okay anything for Y/N," he says as he gets up.

"WAIT. Before that I think you should change clothes," you say and turn around to call Kevin.

"Kev! Do you have any spare guy clothes with you right now?"

"Uh yeah but why should I give them?"

"I'll give you that cute black dress of mine."

"DEAL."

He hands you a black 3/4th sleeve shirt and black jeans with chains on the side.

"Wear this." You hand the clothes to Hoseok and point towards the bathroom.

He quickly went inside and Jessi came towards you.

"Who is he?"

"Long story. I'll tell you soon."

The door opened again and this time 3 men entered and your mind just froze. The one in in the middle was quite buff. He had black hair parted to one side and was wearing a white shirt tucked into his black jeans and timberland's. The one on his right looked unreal. He was wearing a Puma hoodie and black track pants with silver hair. The last guy was quite short but really cute although he seemed scary at the same time. He had black hair, and was wearing all very loose clothes. He wore black jeans and a full sleeve white buttoned shirt.

"Oh my God that's them," both Kevin and Jessi squealed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

HEYYY NEW UPDATEEE WOOHOOO.
THANKS FOR THE 450+ READS LIKE HOW ON EARTH DID THAT HAPPEN! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY. I'M SORRY I KNOW I DON'T UPDATE THE STORY REGULARLY BUT THEN I JUST GRADUATED AND I'M APPLYING FOR COLLEGES SO IT'S TAKING MOST OF MY TIME. I'LL TRY HARDER TO UPDATE IT A LOT MORE REGULARLY AND QUICKLY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT SO FAR. PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY

I HOPE Y'ALL KNOW KEVIN CAUSE I'M BRINGING UP SOME TAEVIN IN THE LATER CHAPTERS