"Okay, don't be feeling yo self," he mugged me.

"Anyways, I invited you over here cause Milan told me what happened between y'all. Y'all been best friends forever, y'all ain't bout to let one night come between y'all on my watch," Marcus said.

I raised my brows at him before placing all of my weight on one side. "That still doesn't explain why I'm here."

"She on her way over here."

I kissed my teeth before heading to the door. Of course I wanted to make up with Milan, but I wanted her to come to me, I didn't want Marcus being the reason why we made up.

Paris grabbed my hand before pulling me back. "Get it together with ya lil friend. Ion know what y'all mad at each other about, but I'm pretty sure it's not worth endin' y'all friendship."

He sure in the hell likes grabbing me.

I rolled my eyes before plopping down on the couch.

Demarcus went back to the room he came from and Paris sat on the sofa opposite of me. I picked up my phone and began to play on it.

As I was playing candy crush on my phone, I heard the TV's volume go all the way up with Spongebob playing on it.

I glanced at Paris to see that his attention was all on the TV.

"I'm still tryna figure out how Mr.Krabs got a whole damn dolphin as a daughter. That's fucked up," he chuckled.

His laugh was cute.

"I think she's a whale," I butted in.

"Same shit," he shrugged.

I shook my head before getting up and going into the kitchen.

I heard the door open only to see that Paris had followed me. "You want some Kool-laid?" he asked as he searched through the cabinets.

"Mhm," I said lowly as I watched him search through the cabinets.

"Come hea," he said, making me squeeze my legs together.

The way his accent manipulated his words were a total turn on, but I had a whole boyfriend and Milan had her eyes on him.

I stood beside him as he fixed the Kool-aid. My eyes widened when he poured almost the whole bag of sugar into the container. "Nigga you must really want diabetes huh?"

"Girl you tripping, this good," he said, looking down into my eyes.

I looked at him a little while longer until I felt my face start to heat up. Looking away from him I held my cheeks because I knew I was blushing. "Why do you always do that?" I said lowly.

He chuckled before getting closer to me. "What I'm doing? I can't look at you?"

"No, it's how you look at me. It's like you're flirting with me or something."

"Ain't nobody flirting with yo cute ass," he kissed his teeth.

"Oh my gosh, see."