Chapter 15 - Suga and Tea

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●◎●───    

I shot up and looked around the room. Darkness came from the windows. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 4 in the morning. As I stood up pain shot through my back.

Not a comfortable couch to sleep on.

I got up and stretched, trying to get rid of the pain. I tidied the room, making it look like I just cleaned it. I went upstairs to the kitchen, to grab a snack and then made my way over to my room, where I fell down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Just a couple more hours of sleep, please.

+

I woke up by the light shining through the curtains. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was around 10. I got up and took my time to do my morning routine, taking an extra long shower and actually taking the time to put on a little bit of makeup.

Now 11 I grabbed some breakfast and made some tea before I started cleaning. As I ate my sandwiches and drank my tea in silence I walked around the kitchen, that had picture frames hanging everywhere.

They really like to take pictures.

I finished eating and started with cleaning the kitchen since it was Suga's day. Slightly terrified of what the night would bring, I tried to forget that it was his day.

Since the kitchen counter was filled with dishes, I decided to tackle that the last, since I hated doing dishes. Firstly I cleaned the bar area that was connected to the cooking island and put all the food products back to their respective places. I finished by tidying the pantry, putting products in a way that made it easy to see where what was. I looked at the result and felt a little OCD, by how I cleaned it. I giggled and made my way over to the counter.

Goddammit.

I sighed as I looked at the mountain of dishes spread over the counter. Then I noticed an old iPod sitting in a docking station. Excitedly I walked over and looked through the playlists and randomly clicked one. As the music was playing I started working on the dishes. Luckily there was a dishwasher, which was filled with clean dishes, so I first had to put those away.

I sang along with the music while I was putting the clean dishes away.

With my hands filled with glasses, I maneuvered myself around the dishwasher lid, at least I thought I did. Me being a clumsy person, my left foot got caught at the edge of the lid, making myself trip and fall forward.

I squealed as I let go of the glasses and tried to grab the counter, only to swipe most of the dirty dishes on the floor by doing that. I fell face flat on the floor, while some more dishes fell on me. With big eyes, I looked at the mess I created around me.

I must have broken like 20 glasses oh my god!

I groaned as I tried to get up, hands bleeding of the glass that they fell in.

To make things worse a pile of pans, that was neatly stacked in the sink, was now wobbling around, leading to the top pan falling right on my left shoulder.

"Ah fuck!" I screamed as the stabbing pain went through my shoulder. Immediately I fell back to the floor, laying on my stomach with tears in my eyes. I grabbed my left shoulder in an attempt to get rid of the pain, obviously not working.