Chapter 13 - Late Morning, Early Love

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

It was warm, cozy. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was surrounded by walls.

Inside.

I slowly woke up and realized I wasn't sleeping alone, an arm was wrapped around my waist.

Also, I'm naked right now.

Quickly I started to remember what happened last night, memories popped back into my head, vivid images flashed by as I remembered the night. Carefully I turned around to confirm my gut feeling. Indeed Jimin was the guy whose arm was wrapped around me.

He is naked as well.

I stared in complete horror at his face.

What I did last night was wrong.

I gave the wrong impression.

I didn't want it.

Right?

I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head.

I'm an idiot!

My sudden movement made Jimin groan. Terrified I opened my eyes to see if I had woken him up.

I had.

His eyes flickered open as he woke up, immediately making eye contact. He smiled as he pulled me closer.

"Good morning beautiful Princess."

No no no!

I panicked as I felt his naked body touch mine. In a swift movement, I got out of his grip, grabbed the blanket and ran towards the door, entering the hallway with just a blanket wrapped around my body.

 In a swift movement, I got out of his grip, grabbed the blanket and ran towards the door, entering the hallway with just a blanket wrapped around my body

A faded 'wait' came from Jimin's room, I ignored it and looked around the hall, figuring out which way I had to go.

As I ran through the hallways, finding my way to my room, I realized that he must have carried me, in the middle of the night, butt naked, to his room. Chills shot down my spine.

+

As I entered my room and slammed my door shut, I noticed the time.

I should've started cleaning an hour ago.

I quickly put on some clothes and made my way over to RM's room, since it was his day today. Without thinking I entered his room with my trusty mop and bucket, ready to make up for the time I've lost already. As I put the bucket down the familiar sound of throat clearing echoed through the room. I spun around and saw RM still laying in bed.