Chapter 58

Two Months Later...

It was around 5pm and I had been eating non stop, and watched loads of tv. I had a few strange feelings in my stomach but I presumed it was just normal.
As I was watching my episode of impractical jokers, I began to feel a really horrible pain. I placed my hand over my stomach and after a few minutes it went. I thought it would be best to ring Sal, just to let him know. As I stood up, I heard dripping. I looked down and saw my water had broke.
'Great! I'm about to give birth, when I'm on my own and Sal isn't here!!' I thought to myself. I then realised those pains I was feeling were actually contractions. I grabbed my phone from the side and rang Sal. He wasn't answering. I rang again... no answer. I dialled the next person in my phone which was Graham. Luckily he picked up.
"Emily?" He asked.
"Hey Graham" I began, trying to hold back the screams.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Not really. I'm about to have my baby" I said. "Can you please take me to the hospital" I pleaded.
"Yeah yeah. Of course. I'm on my way!!" He said in a shaken voice.

In about 10 minutes Graham rushed over and slowly led me to his car. He kept telling me to take deeps as he rushed me to the hospital. We finally reached there and the nurse was ready and had a room ready for me.
"Excuse me sir, are you the father?" She asked Graham.
"No, but he's not here yet!" He explained.
"I'm sorry. You'll have to wait out here!" The nurse advised him.
As Graham had to wait outside, he decided to keep ringing Sal.

Meanwhile, Sal had just came off stage, along with Q, Murr and Joe.
"That was ana amazing show!" Murr exclaimed.
"I know!!" Sal said, still hyped.
"What's that noise??" Q asked.
"Oh, that's my phone" Sal said, digging it out from inside of his bag. "It's Graham" Sal said, quite confused. He was he had:
(6) missed calls from Emily ❤️
(13) missed calls from Graham

He quickly rang Graham back.
"Hello?" Sal said.
"Finally!!" Graham said.
"Why were you calling me?!" Sal asked.
"Emily's in labour!!" Graham informed Sal.