Chapter 45

That night, me and my mum went to the wedding dress shop and looked around. I was looking for something pretty but cheap. I found a few dresses but none that made me go WOW. I picked up a few and went into the changing rooms and tried them on.

Each dress I wore I shown my mum, but none felt prefect. After all.. I was marrying the man of my dreams, therefore the dress had to be perfect.

Several dresses and hours later, I tried on a silky, cream white dress. A simple jewel pattern on the side. It was slightly tight at the top, and flowed on the bottom. I tried on some white heels with it. I looked into the mirror and couldn't help but smile. It was the perfect dress. I opened the changing room door and shown it to my mum.
"It's beautiful" she said, tearing up.
"I know" I said with a laugh.
"That's the one!!" She called.

As soon as I bought it, I made my way home. I sealed up the dress and put it into the wardrobe.
"Is that the dress??" Sal asked me, trying to take a look.
"Yep. But no peeking! Not long until our day now" I said to him, with a kiss.

The Wedding Day!!!!!
I woke up bright and early on 26th of January. I saw the sun peeking in through the curtains, creating a warm orange glow in the room. I was in the bed alone. Sal was staying over Q's place, and the next time we will see each other will be when we are marrying. We were marrying at 6pm, just as the sunsets; for our rooftop wedding.

In the evening, Graham visited me with some flowers and told me things were prefect and ready for the wedding. I had my hair done, makeup on and my dress on. It was 5pm and I had one more hour until I marry the love of my life. Just as I was leaving I received a text from Sal.
Sal: can't wait. One more our until your Mrs Vulcano, love you babe xxx
Me: love you more xxx

Meanwhile, Sal was waiting with Murr, Q and Joe.
"Guys, I'm getting married in half an hour!" He said to Q, Joe and Murr.
"Are you excited?" Murr asked him.
"Uh.. more stressing out" he answered taking deep breaths.
"Chill, as longs as you say I do" Q said.
"What if she changes her mind?!" Sal said.
"She won't" Joe reassured him. "You have fancied each other since you were 14. If she was going to leave, she would've ages ago!" Joe reassured him. Sal nodded as he glanced at the time. He realised they had to make their way to the wedding.