Chapter 33

The next morning the soft sun arose bright and early, causing a warm orange glow to shine into the bedroom. I turned to face the window, seeing flakes of dust dancing around the room. It was a very beautiful morning, and I will spend it with my beautiful boyfriend.
I could feel Sal tossing and turning as he was about to wake up. He placed a soft kiss onto my cheek, and a smile soon appeared on my face.
"Good morning" he said softly as my smile soon grew bigger. I turned around to be face to face with him again.
"Good morning" I sung chirp- fully into Sal's ear.
"You seem to be in a good mood" Sal said, pulling me closer to him.
"I am indeed" I said with a giant smile.
"Whys that, Em?" He asked.
"Because I'm finally here with you" I announced, with an ever growing smile.
"Do you know how cute you are?" He said, dotting the end of my nose, causing me to laugh. "And how you have a cute laugh" he added with a smile, admiring my eyes.
"And do you know how adorable you are" I added.
"Not as much as you' he replied. I gently laughed again, as I tucked my head back onto his chest. His hand gently traced the skin on my back, drawing soothing circles on my skin, which was very relaxing.
"So what would you like to do today?" Sal asked me.
"Anything with you" I replied. "Like maybe a walk?" I said.
"Across the beach" Sal added.
"That would be great" I said. "And I don't have work till Monday so we have the whole weekend to relax and just be together" I added.
"Well I'm gonna help my mate, Jay, out tonight at the bar as it will be quite busy, but apart from that I'm free" Sal told me.
"Aww don't go" I whined, wrapping my arms around him with a pout.
"I don't wanna go,mi just wanna be so you" Sal said. "Maybe you could come with. You could just sit at the bar whilst I work" Sal suggested.
"And watch you work?.... definitely" I said with a light laugh, placing a kiss onto his lips.

We spent all morning in bed. For the first half we just talked then we watched some films. I picked up my phone to see I had a few texts. One from Graham,. One from Q and one from my mum.

Graham: are you okay? xxx
Graham: hope you and Sal worked everything out.

Q: hey Em. If you need anyone to talk to, text me.

Mum: Emily! Would you and Sal like to come round tomorrow night for dinner? xx

I didn't reply to any of them because when I had chance, the doorbell rang.
"Ugh" Sal whined as he ran downstairs to open the door. It was his Mum.
"Sal!" She said giving him a hug.
"Hey ma, where's dad?" Sal asked.
"At home. He is still asleep!" She said with a laugh.
"What brings you here??" Sal asked, leading her into the living room.
"Well I heard that you and Emily had split up!" She said.
"Wha- what... no" Sal said, attempting to cover it up, because he knew his mother would be mad because of the reason we split up.
"Don't lie Sal! Why?" She asked. At that moment, I decided to run down the stairs and walk into the living room.
"Hello Mrs Vulcano" I said.
"Oh.. hello dear. I thought you- Sal... what?" She said. I walked up to Sal and kissed his cheek to show her we were happy together then sat beside her on the sofa.
"We had a stupid argument. We didn't break up forever. I was born to be Sal's. he makes me more happier than I've ever been!" I pointed out to her. She smiled warmly at me and glanced over to Sal to see him mouthing 'I love you' to me. "Can I get you a drink? Coffee?" I offered Sal's mother.
"Yes please sweetheart" she replied. I made my way over to the kitchen, passing Sal as I left. As I walked past he held onto my hand, pulling me back towards him and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I smiled softly at him him walked over to the kitchen and made us all a coffee. I head them both talking in the living room.
"You've got a lovely girl" Sal's mom said to him. "Don't let her go" she added.
"No matter is stupid I've been in the past, I will never hurt her again" Sal said. "I love her" he added, making me warmly smile.