Chapter 52

One Month Later...

Sal POV
Today was the day where me and Emily were going for our 12 week scan to see our beautiful baby. However, I had to film a challenge first, but I should be able to make it straight after. After all, I wouldn't miss this for the world.

I walked in to set, and the guys still didn't know about our baby yet. We were waiting until after our scan, and after we tell our parents.
We were filming in the supermarket, attaching balloons to unsuspected shoppers.
"Sally boy is up first, with Murr too" Joe announced as I placed my ear piece in. Me and Murr walked into the aisle as we prepared ourselves as we were about to go head to head.
I constantly kept checking my watch for the time, and Joe soon picked up on this.
"You got somewhere better to be Sal?" Joe joked.
"N-no" I stuttered.

We began our turn and I sadly didn't win the challenge. When it was Joe and Q's turn, me and Murr stayed behind the monitor. I was seeing that I was pushing the time now.
"Can we hurry this up?" I asked.
"Why?" Q asked, looking into the camera.
"I've just got somewhere to go" I answered.

Emily's POV
I was waiting alone in the hospital waiting room. Every time the double doors open, I was hoping it would be Sal, but each and every time it wasn't. I knew he wouldn't miss this as he's been talking about nothing else. I kept ringing him but he wouldn't answer. The doctor came out and asked
"Mrs Vulcano?" 
"That's me" I said.
"Have you for anyone with you?" She asked me.
"Not by the looks of it" I said, disappointed.
"Okay, come on through" she said, leading me into the room.
As were walking through the door I heard heavy footsteps running towards us.
"Em wait!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see Sal.
"Sorry I'm late" he said, catching back his breath. "The guys wouldn't-" he began.
"Your here now" I said, playing a gentle kiss to his cheek and holding onto his hand.
"Let's go through" the doctor said with a warm smile.