Chapter Fourteen: Delayed Intrusion

"That is not Velvet, it is a demon inside her. Let us go out this emergency door. Then run inside; so, we will not die." Caroline response.

"You two go, she has a vendetta against me. Trust me, I will be fine. Just be ready to get those people on this bus." Damara replies.

She {opens} bus door {walks} outside in front of her.

"Where did you put, Ian? I want him back here, now! You do not know what I am capable of. Let all these people go. Then I will come with you, Velvet." Damara says.

Both got out and ran to the doors. Someone let both in. Caroline {hugs} Margie, tightly; not wanting to let her go. Camila took over, angry that Ian was gone. Camila is still outside talking to the demon about something. Bridge knew it has something to do with Ian. He thinks she is brave standing up to a demon. After closing it while both were still talking.

"You are a traitor, bitch. You are not going to sacrifice yourself for a human or is it because you are carrying his baby, now. I bet you were wondering how I knew that." Velvet responded.

"What you mean, a baby? You think you are going to stop me from saving him. You got me all wrong, then. I will find him if it the last thing, I do. Damara is sleeping, right now." Camila replied, in a deep voice.

Camila knew where she took him. The old asylum building, in one of those cages. Velvet is going to release all those demons in the world. Velvet tackles her to the ground. Camila gets up and punches her face over again. Velvet throws her against some vehicles. Camila disappears from a battle and appears in the old asylum building. She goes downstairs all the demons where banging on the door. Camila found the cage he was in. She rips off the door throwing to a wall.

"It is time to go, Ian. It feels as a long time in here. It has been a couple days, in here it feels as years went by." Camila responded.

"Who are you? What did you do to, Damara? Where are we at, hell?" Ian asked.

He stares at her black eyes.

"Do not have time for questions. Everybody is waiting for us to get out of here. She is sleeping, right now. I will explain it to you later to you." Camila replied in a deep voice.

Both made it to double doors to the place. Velvet's second in command showed up. He throws him against the wall. Camila used her telekinesis to fling him across the room. Velvet showed up knowing this is where she went. Camila {pushed} the door opens with her telekinesis. Ian {ran} out as both doors automatically shutting behind him.

He started {banging} on one door with his fist.

"Damara." He {yelled} out.

Velvet throw Camila against both doors. She ended up outside. Ian had his gun out not wanting to shot her. Because Velvet would die also. Velvet disappeared back into the old asylum building; walking down a long hallway getting to cage doors. The demon souls went nuts banging on the door until Velvet let them out.

She starts letting all the bad demons out of their cages.

"What happened, Ian? Is that you? Wait, where did you come from? I was talking to Velvet; then I was here by you!" Damara asked.

"Do not worry about it, we need to go. Velvet is letting out some of the worst demons out their cages." Ian responded.

He {knocks} on the door.

"We all need to go, now; something evil is coming for all of us. Everybody gets inside the bus, Hurry. There are demons on the way." Ian explains.

Everybody gets inside, Ian started up the bus. Ian stopped the bus, quickly. Because a male and a female was just stand there in front of the bus; both had black eyes. Caroline saw it was her parents standing there. As she looked out the front wind shield. An upset feeling came upon her. Wishing there was something she could to do. Her little sister starts "Mom and dad!" She said. Damara stops her and {shakes} her head no. Both looked at each other, jumping into their bus. Ian started to go as one flew off. A woman is holding on, while all of them is almost out of that town. Everyone is cheering that all escape this terror that came upon this one peaceful town. Five demons use their telekinesis to pop all for tires as the bus swerving and flips onto one side of it. It was skidding down the street. Camila started to get angry as the doors flew off. She throws one of those doors at two demons. The other woke up got up and out of the bus. All of them were running down the road. Camila was running with them. It looks as a broken-down truck. She made it turn over with her mind. Everybody jumps into the back. Kids got in cab with Damara aka, Camila. In the next town it looks disastrous as their town was. There were no people around vanished without a trace. No shelter sites or anything.