Chapter Eight: Chaos

"What do you mean, Jayden? Samara's body had been taken over by something. I have seen this before at the asylum building; where is, Samara at, now?" Damara asked.

"I think, upstairs; have no idea; just help me, get out of this hell house. My mom is upstairs on the ground. I do not know if she is up yet; I hear something, coming downstairs in the basement." Jayden said.

Jayden went to hide inside, their jacket closet. Starla was coming downstairs, quickly. She was still kind of out of it; opening the front door, Damara was standing there. Starla was in shock that Damara was there. Damara was surprised that the kid was lying about it. She thought Jayden was playing games.

"Damara, what are you doing, here? Have you seen, Jayden or Samara? I thought someone was down here. I must be hearing the voices, again." Starla responded.

"Jayden called me; told me that you were knocked unconscious. Samara was floating in the air. Then Samara was trying to kill, Jayden. I came over to the door, four minutes ago. He was rebelling that, Samara had him locked inside the house by an unknown force." Damara replied.

"I am sorry for him calling you; we are fine, just slipped and fell, that's all. He was just seeing things. Jayden watches those stupid horror movies. Just wish he would lay off those movies." Starla explained.

Jayden opened the closet door. He looks at it, Damara and Starla, were standing there. Jayden felt confused about how his mother was acting. Because she was recently knock out cold. Damara came inside, and Jayden ran upstairs to find Samara. He finally found her after a while in their basement. He ran up the basement stairs to warn Damara. As their basement door was closing, Jayden {screamed} out. "Damara, it is a trap." The door shut hard automatically. Damara looked around for Jayden. She turned around Starla was behind her. Starla's eyes went back into her head. She smacks Damara across the room. Jayden was still banging on the basement door with his fist. Samara woke up, confused at where she was at.

"Mommy" she {screamed and cried} out.

Jayden was not able to open their basement door. Jayden and Samara were scared. There was nothing but silence. Samara saw Damara hanging on their wall. Samara {screamed} out toward Jayden. They both back up towards the front door. It automatically closed before get to the door. Their mother showed up behind them. Damara had awoken to hang from Lake's house wall. Starla moved her finger, Damara moved back and forth toward each wall violently from her telekinesis. Ian and Alice came by worried about Damara. She did not check in after a while. The kids quickly escape their house. The front door slowly, slightly stayed open a little bit. Whenever Alice and Ian arrived at the Lake's family house. Alice knocks on their door as Damara was lying on the floor. Both rushed in to check on her. They both had their gun out hold on to them.

"Damara! What happened here, Ian? She is still alive go check the house for the kids and Starla." Alice responded.

Ian walked around Lake's family house. The two kids were not around. Starla was nowhere to be seen either. He got worried of what happened there. It looked as if someone burgles their home. Ian went upstairs to check the kids room. Nothing it was as if they vanished in than air; Checking Starla's room. A picture of Saxton was sitting on the bed. It was standing up by an unknown force. There were no strings attach to it. He mysteriously flies against the wall; dropping his gun on the ground. Ian got confused about it. Then the force let off him. He notices suddenly it was quiet. Ian did not hear Alice voice anymore. She didn't come and help him. He went to go check to find Alice and Damara gone. Vanished like the kids and Samara.

"Alice, Damara!" Ian {screamed} out.

Ian ran around Lake's family home again to find all of them. He left their house to his cruiser. Samara came running up to him. She realized Jayden was not behind her. Ian looked at her face. He saw Samara frighten of her own house. Samara pointed at her own home. She went to go run inside to get her mother. Ian stopped her from going inside {shaking} his head, no. Samara starts to {cry} thinking she is all alone.