Chapter Nine: Escaping

Alice was debating on going further of the {screams} she heard. Damara wanted to go further to get out of the hellish place. Alice felt something bad was all around them. Suddenly, Starla showed up behind them. Alice stepped backward bump into her. She was frightening, as she turned around, scared, and wanting to {scream} for help. Damara steps backward, covering Alice's mouth with her hand. She let her hand off Alice's mouth. Alice waves her hand in front of Starla's face, nothing happened. Starla blank stared at a wall; it was as if there was nothing inside.

"You have to be quiet, Alice. We must get out of here if we see this thing. Both of us would be dead as Gilbertine and Saxton was. How the story goes that it was not a ghost or a demon. You see this thing or whatever it is. It will kill you by ripping out your heart or ripping off your head, putting on a post near the body that it killed." Damara explained.

"What about, Starla? Her kids need her; they just lost their father. Is there something we can do? Sorry, I am not delaying us; just concerned with her safety, that's all." Alice responded.

"Not right now, I said. Let us get going before we die here." Damara explained.

Both left on ahead through horrific things. Starla turned her head, quickly, all creepy like. Then disappeared moments after that happened. Damara opened a door, and then something almost came after her. She closed as quickly as possible. Alice thought ghost and demons where trap in cages. Alice checks another door; a normal looking man was standing with his back toward them. She walked inside for a minute. Damara followed behind Alice with curiosity. It was Sheriff Lake soul; it is stuck there.

"Saxton, is that you? You do not belong here in hell." She spoke out.

"Damara, Alice, what are you two doing here? You are supposed to be helping my family while I am gone. It got the both of you. Where is my family? This is my cell in hell; it was not supposed to be like this. You should follow me, Damara, and Alice. I know a way out of here." Saxton responded.

Both {smiled} from seeing Saxton one last time.

Both followed behind Saxton until they had to down a small hallway. Then Saxton disappeared after entering a room. The door shuts suddenly and quickly behind them.

Starla showed up in front of them. She had a creepy smile on her face. Starla slammed Alice against a right side of the room. Damara ended up on a wall, pinned against it. Alice was lying on a floor, knock unconscious.

"I see you try to get help, from your friend lost soul. You were not supposed to let him out of his cage. I sent him back to his cage; if you let him out again or anyone that you knew. First, it will be the rest of the Saxton worthless family, then you." Starla responded.

Alice tackles Starla to the ground. Damara suddenly drops to the floor. She ran toward another door, waiting for Alice. Starla pushed her off as Alice flew across a room. Alice got up to run toward her again. Starla grabs her head twisting around so quickly, ripping off her shoulders with her spine still attach to it. The blood is spraying everywhere. Damara was in shock opening it and shutting it. The door disappeared after shutting it. She ran through another hallway; a young girl came toward her, holding her hand out. She spoke out innocent, then evil.

"Come play with me, Damara. If you do not play, I will eat soul for dinner." Little girl spoke out.

"How do you know my name? The Only way you could show me the way out of here, after." Damara responded.

"Maybe, I do not want you to leave; just play all the time." Little girl spoke out again.

Damara ran away from the little girl to find Kimberly just sitting on a rocking chair, just staring. She suddenly stops rocking back and forth. Kimberly gets up fast as if she was a spirit. The little girl was running toward Damara. Kimberly stopped as a little girl disappeared. Kimberly turned around quickly, staring at her again.