Chapter Eleven: Days Before Apocalypse

He left Damara house to head back to the station. The lights were flicking on and off as Ian arrived. He ran in to find Oliver dead on a checkered floor. All the Lake's kids were gone. In addition, Eli has gone with them. Everything was torn apart windows were shattered, also. Ian knew Starla was there probably trying to get those kids. He does not know a demon would be after all of them. Suddenly, Oliver suddenly opened his eyes. He got off the floor almost slipping on blood.

"Is that you, Ian? I was stuck in that hellhole for a while; it felt as years gone by. Why you are looking at me like that?" Oliver responded.

"How is this even possible? You should be dead right now. Who are you? What you want from me?" Ian replied.

"It is I, Saxton. This man's soul is gone, I check. I need your help to get my kids back; my wife has everyone, even Eli. We need to get Damara, she is a cop still." Saxton explained.

Both left for Damara place again. He kept trying to call her, did not pick up! Ian was determined to find these kids and leave. Saxton does not know what to say to him. Ian was like a son to him. Saxton was worried for all of them, because of what is coming. He wanted to be with his kids and wife once more. A cop cruiser arrived outside Damara's house. Ian knocks on the door and she opened it. Jayden was sitting on her couch. He ran straight to Ian when seeing him. Saxton in Oliver's body fell to his knees. Jayden Saw Oliver die earlier, as he fell to the ground Damara saw Oliver bleeding from his neck. Both went into Damara's kitchen to get rubbing alcohol and bandages. She drops rubbed alcoholic into her floor.

"You are supposed to be dead, Oliver. I see how bad it was under your neck. Jayden saw you die too. Who are you?" Damara wondered.

"It is I, Saxton; you are not supposed to have another person in you. I could tell when you arrived here; do not worry; your secret will stay with me, Abagail. It is Abagail am I right. You know what has been going on. I need your help to get my kids back." Saxton responded.

She Started to get angry looking weird to him.

"It is only me for right now; however, she can hear you and know what you want. You are asking, Abagail or me?" Damara replied.

"Let me talk to, Abagail, really quick. It will only be for a minute." Saxton responded.

He waits for her to talk to Abagail and let her out.

She had her eyes closed for a minute, as her eyes were dark green.

"Did they let you out of that hell hole, Saxton? I had to sneak out that piece of shit place. Damara agreed to help me, and I would help her. Damara asked me if I would help you. Only god can stop what is about to happen. Where is he at wherever, is no more. Yes, I will help you save your kids and that is it. They would only be a big place with no windows and only one way out." Abagail responded, in a deep voice.

Meanwhile, both Lake's daughters and Eli was tie up in an old warehouse that was ran down ages ago. Velvet starts {screaming} for someone could hear her. However, no one is out there to answer. She overheard her mother talking about some woman named Abagail and Asking Eli all these questions. He kept {screaming} from her torture him.

"Mom, stop; whoever you are in my mother's body. None of us knows who Abagail is. I am telling you the truth. We just want you to leave us alone. You already took everything from us." Velvet responded.

"Someone has the balls to stand up to me. Hmm, you seem as a good vessel for me Instead of your old mommy. You are nice and fresh body. Your mommy is almost dead. Your father is dead, even your little brother is dead." Starla replied.

She starts {screaming and crying} for them.

"Awe what is the matter now? Crybaby is not so tough after all. I am going to save you for last, whenever everyone is gone. If they do come for you, I will be back for you, not going to hurt you, yet. I am even more powerful, than god; even, Lucifer himself" Starla reply.