"Hey. Aren't you the clumsy one who bumped into my friend yesterday?", a guy with the rabbit smile said laughing along with the others, some even exchanging high fives.

"Hey, stop it okay", a girl approached pushing through the boys, beaming before helping me to collect the papers; lying on the floor helplessly.

"Ruyen, why are you even helping this rubbish. She's useless. You don't wanna be called as nutter too, innit", the same rabbit smile guy scoffed sarcastically, ending his sentence in a British accent.

"Stop it Jungkook", she scrunched her eyebrows showing off her frustration as the others immediately shut their mouths.

"Dear students. Please gather at the hall right now. I'll repeat. Please gather at the hall, this very moment. Thank you for your attention", the principal finished and turned off the intercom, leaving a huge rustling sound here and there at the hallway.

"Hyung, let's get going. See you there Ruyen. You, nutter. Watch out!", the rabbit smile guy, which I believe his name is Jungkook intensely demented, leaving with the other guys.

"Here you go", Ruyen simpered, showing the friendly side of her while handing my neatly arranged files to me.

"Kamsahamnida~", I thanked and put away the files and books into the locker with them slipping out of my sweaty hands, receiving giggles from Ruyen.

"Do not freak out, my new friend. So what's your name?", she asked with her hands tucked in her jean pockets as we started walking towards the hall.

"Sooyun", I shyly stated since she was the second person I have held a conversation for more than 3 seconds, followed by the principle.

"I'm Ruyen", she extended her hand and I accepted it with a genuine smile. "Don't worry. Those idiots are just my best friends. They usually mess around with everyone in this college and even pull the craziest pranks on teachers", she whispered the last few words.

"You know once, they stole the principal's handphone and demanded or more like blackmailed for money yet till now the principal doesn't know it was them who were involved. And also, they even sprinkled some salt into the PE master's pants where you know... he sweated a lot that day and ended up going through some medical examinations", she finished with a giggle and I placed my palm on my 'O' shaped mouth.

So they are the rebels of this school? I heard that this school is full of discipline students... well I guess not.

As soon as we entered the hall, Ruyen locked my hand with hers and pulled me towards the guys to have a seat. "Come on. I'll introduce you to them", she reassured tightening her hand on mine as she could clearly hear my rapid heart beat.

"Sooyun~ah. This is Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. And guys this is Sooyun", she introduced and I smiled in return only to see the guys having disgusted looks plastered on all their face whereby I just looked away to avoid their gazes.

"Dear students, good morning. Since this is our first assembly for the year, let's give ourselves a huge round of applause!", the principal exclaimed onto the microphone.

"We've gathered here to let you know about the extra curricular activities for this year. You will know your societies in your class", she said and the assembly went on as usual. Boring mostly.

The assembly ended after almost an hour. "Sooyun, see you during the recess. Wait for me at the music room entrance, alright", we exchanged our goodbyes as the boys just shot deadly glares towards me. I ignored them, strolling to my next class all alone.

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

Jimin and I entered our history class and had our seats, catching up with our friends. Just to make my already bad mood worsen, the nutter stepped into the class. Here comes our main target of the year.

"Jimin hyung, look over there. She's in our class", I murmured as he just ignored me rolling his eyes. "Students please settle down and do take note as I'll be announcing your societies. Some of y'all are also choosen for three or more of 'em. So please hear me out properly and do not hesitate to ask me to repeat myself", our teacher started readimg them out aloud.

Jimin - Boxing, Arts, Drama, Dance, Photography

Jungkook - Boxing, Arts, Drama, Dance, Photography

Nayeon - Basketball, Mathematics, History

Reya - Baseball, English, Chemistry

Sooyun - Boxing, Arts, Drama, Dance, Photography

"Jimin, that girl has all the societies that we have", I whined annoyingly. "Ha! Good luck to us maknae~ah", he received a smack on his head for being ignorant of how I feel always.

"Hey! I'm your hyung okay? Show some respect"

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

Boxing, arts, drama, dance and photography?! These are all my favorite!

Boxing...