Chapter 18

A/N: I want to thank everyone for the encouraging messages on the last chapter. It really made my day. I hope you guys comment and vote. It really inspires me and makes me happy and gives me a boost too write more. Again, thank you.

***
    "Are you drunk?" Kushi asked him.

     "Nooooo. Yes. A little bit."

    "Does this sudden outburst has to do with with Dee? Did she say something to you?"

     "Kind of."

      "Dhruv...I don't think you are in the right state to think about marriage. Why don't you rest and sober up then I'll answer you? Okay? Bye." She cut the call and switched her phone off.

        When she went back inside her house, Janvi inquired, "Who was it?"

      "It was Dhruv."

      "What did he want? I already told him to stay away from you."

        "He asked me to marry him."

        Janvi dropped the tea cup. "What?"

        "Why did you have to talk to him? What did you even say?! The poor guy is drunk out of his wits and is asking me to marry him!"

         "I-I...Don't you dare say yes to him." Janvi said and walked to her room and shut herself inside.

    ***

       Aghanya had spent the whole day holes up in apartment with Viren. "I cannot believe you lost the keys."

"I'm trying to remove it." Viren said fidgeting with a screw driver.

"This won't work. Let's go the therapist, she might have another key."

"You want us to go out like this?" He raised his hand and the handcuffs jingled.

"Why don't you call her? Tell her to come here."

"That's not a bad idea."

After a few minutes, the door bell rang and Aghanya rushed to open it with Viren in tow.

"Hey." She said. "Hi." Viren waved from behind her.

"I brought the key."

"Thanks. Come in. Come in." Aghanya invited her in. Natasha settled on the couch and Aghanya unlocked the cuffs. "Finally!" She sighed and twisted her wrist in circles.

"What's going on with you?" Natasha asked them.

"Nothing." Aghanya said.

"I saw the news."

"Yes. I'm not going to do this handcuffs experiment anymore. I don't want to be in the same room as him."

"What?!" Viren looked at her, "I thought everything was alright after last night."

"How Viren? I told you, the handcuffs would solve nothing. I'm still as much as pissed than yesterday."