Chapter 55

Previously on Chapter 54

Draco and I look at each other in shock. D/N is looking at us, back and forth. "Well?" She said. I clear my throat and motion Draco to answer her with my eyes. He looks at me, then at her. "Is that really what you wish for?" He asks. D/N nods her head eagerly. Draco looks at me with a smile. "I think we can work on it..." He said. I blush at this, knowing fully well what will happen.

Oh boy... What have we got ourselves into

-Second Child-

Y/N P.O.V

After the birthday party is over, it was already past bed time for D/N. So I pick her up, then I carry her to her room.

I lay her down on the bed. I pull the blanket up to her neck. I caress her hair softly. She look up at me and smile. "Thank you Mommy... I really enjoy my birthday party..." She said. "Well, I'm glad you do, sweetie..." I said. "Can you read me a bed time story?" She said. I smile at her "sure... Once upon a time..." I start.

As I'm telling the story, I heard a soft snore coming from her. I look down to see her asleep. I smile as I lean down to place a soft kiss on her forehead. Then I caress her hair softly. I smile as I stare at her.

I get up and walk towards the door. I turn to her "sleep well my little angel... I love you..." I said. Then I turn the lights off. Then I start to walk towards Draco and I's room.

I open the door. Then I look towards the bed to see he's asleep. I smile and head towards the bathroom. I take a shower. I close my eyes as I enjoy the heat.

After that, I step out of cubicle. Then I realise I forget to bring my clothes. I sigh 'I guess I have no choice... I can't ask Draco to bring me some clothes... He's already asleep...' I thought. I just sigh and walk out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around me.

I walk over to the wardrobe for my night gown. Then suddenly, I feel a pair of arms being wrap around my waist. This makes me jump slightly since I wasn't expecting that, then I turn my head to see Draco.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He said in a husky voice. "U-um..." I said. "You want to grant D/N's wish that bad, huh?" He said with a smirk. Then he picks me up and throw me over his shoulder.

He throw me to the bed. Then he hover me. "Try not to make too much sound... We don't want to wake D/N in the middle of it..." He said. His eyes is full of lust. I gulp and nod my head. He leans his head down and start placing kisses on my neck.

***

We laid breathlessly. Draco looks at me and smile. Then he turn so he's laying on his side, still looking at me "It's been a while we didn't do it... I kinda miss the feeling..." He said. He pulls me closer by my waist.

He place soft kisses on my forehead, both of my cheeks. Then lastly on my lips. Then he pulls away and hugs me closer. "I love you, baby..." He said. I lean my head against his chest. "I love you too, Draco..." I said. We close eyes and drift of to sleep.

Time-skip

It's been a week since we did it. I really can't believe that we actually plan on having another kid. But that's what D/N wants. Maybe having another kid isn't that bad. D/N wouldn't be so lonely if she have a younger sibling. Having a younger sibling can help D/N to learn how to be responsible.

It's early in the morning. I get up as quietly as possible. I take a quick shower, along with my morning routine, minus the make up. Since I won't be going anywhere.

Once I'm done with everything. I walk out the room. Then I make my way to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for us. I plan on making some bacon and pancake.

As I cook the bacon. I start feeling queasy in my stomach. I feel like throwing up. Then the feeling intensified. I quickly turn the stove off and run towards the bathroom.

"What's happening to me?" I said to myself. Then I turn my head to look at the cabinet and realise my tampon is still brand new. I smile to myself. Could it be?

I close the door and use the pregnancy test. I pass around in the bathroom as I wait for it to show the result. I bit my finger as I wait for the pregnancy test to make a sound.

When it did. I run towards it. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in and out. I open my eyes, then I turn the pregnancy test. My eyes widened as a smile makes it way to my face. There's two line showing in the pregnancy test.

Before I could stop myself, I let out a scream of happiness. Then I close my mouth. Then I can hear a rapid footstep coming. Then a knock on the door.

"Baby? What's wrong? I heard you scream?" I hear Draco said in clear panic. I open the door and look at him. He moves forward and cup my cheeks. "What's wrong?" He asks. I didn't say anything. I lift my hand to show him the test. He looks at it then look back at me. He looks at me in confusion "W-What is this, baby?" He said. He take it from me, then he looks at it. I can see his eyes widened.

Then he looks up at me. "Y-you're..." He said. I nod my head as tears escape my eyes. "Y-yes, Draco.... I'm pregnant..." I said. His eyes widen and a grin makes its way to his face. He pulls me into a hug "yes! Yes! Yes!!" He yelled out in happiness. He pulls away just enough then he kisses me passionately. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls away for air. "Oh D/N gonna be so happy about this... Her wish come true! I'm so happy too... I'm gonna have another kid! I love you so much, Y/N!" He said. "I love you too, Draco..." I said. We lean in for another kiss.

I'm pregnant... I'm gonna have another baby... Oh Merlin... I'm so happy

*to be continued*