Chapter 39

Previously on Chapter 38

"Y/N..." He said. I snap out of it as I stare at him with tears in my eyes. "D-Draco... If they are not in Hogwarts... T-then... W-Where are they? Are they safe?" I said. I choke a sob. He pulls me into a hug. "I don't know, baby... But I'm sure they'll be fine..." He said. I just clutch his shirt as I continue to cry on his chest.

Where are my brother and friends?
I hope they'll be okay...

-They Are Captured-

Y/N P.O.V

Ever since Draco told me the news, I couldn't keep myself calm. My mind keep on wondering off to my Brother, Hermione and Ron. 'Where are they?' 'Are they safe?' 'What are they up to?' A lot of questions would cloud my mind. I'm so worried about their well being. I really need to see them.

I keep pacing back and forth. Not realising that Draco have entered the room. "Y/N... You need to calm down..." He said. I jump in surprise at his sudden voice. I turn to him "when did you enter?" I asks. "I've been here for a while, you didn't realise it..." He said, frowning slightly. I sigh and walk over to him. Then I wrap both of my arms around his torso, leaning my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to ignore you... I just...." I start, but he cuts me off. "Yeah... I know, you're worried about your Brother" he said, quietly. I pull away just enough, to look at him. I frown "I'm sorry, Draco..." I said. He nods his head "Y/N... I understand, no need to apologise. I would be worried sick too, if I'm in your position right now..." He said. I move my arms and wrap them around his neck. I lean up and place a soft kiss on his lips.

He wraps his arms around my waist as he pulls me closer. He deepen the kiss, making our kiss become more passionate.

We pull away for air. He leans his forehead against mine. He stare into my eyes lovingly. "I love you, Y/N..." He whispers. I smile and peck his lips "I love you too, Draco..." I said. He pull me into another kiss.

Suddenly he carries me, bridal style. Then he walks over to the bed. He laid me down gently. Then he laid himself down next to me. "Draco, what are you doing?" I asks. He wrap an arm around my waist and pulls me closer. He looks at me. "I notice that you're not sleeping well... I want you to sleep now..." He said. "But-" he cut me off. "No buts... I want you to sleep now. I'm worried for your health, baby... You'll get sick if you don't sleep well" he said. He smiles as he places a soft kiss on forehead.

Then he pulls me closer. I lean my head on his chest. "Sleep well, baby..." He whispers. I just close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Time-skip

I woke up to the sound of screaming. 'I know that voice!' I thought to myself. I jump out of the bed. Then I start running.

I come to a stop at a room. In the middle of it, I can see Bellatrix is on top of someone. My eyes widened when I know who it was. I point my wand at her. "Expelliarmus!" I exclaim, which send her flying.

She turns to look at me with pure anger. Her eyes is glaring daggers at me. "How dare you! You're with Draco! You should be siding us!" She yells at me. I walk over and stand in front of Hermione, in a protecting manner. I glare back at her. "I'd rather die... It's true that I'm with Draco. But I would never! Hurt my friend" I yelled.

I turn to look at Hermione. "Mione... Are you alright?" I asks. She didn't answer as she just laid there. My eyes travel to her arms. I can see a word carved in her arm. Mud-blood. There's still blood dripping from her fresh wound. Upon seeing this, anger starts to boil up inside me. I turn to look at Bellatrix. My eyes turns red. "How dare you!" I scream. She starts to step back, but she stood her ground.

"Ariana Exumai!" She exclaims. I dodge the spell. "Sectumsempra!" I cried out. She manage to dodge last minutes. She hid behind the pillar.

"Give it up!" I yelled. If Hermione is here... That means Harry is here too! "Where's my Brother?" I asks. I heard her starts laughing from behind the pillar. "I'm not telling you!" She said.

Just as I was about to throw another spell. Harry and Ron come running, with a house elf. Dhoby. He stops dead in his track when his eyes landed on me. "Y-Y/N... Y-you're alive?" He stutter. I start tearing up at the sight of him. "Harry!!" I exclaim, running to him. He runs towards me as well, I can see the tears in his eyes. We meet halfway. Then I wrap my arms around his neck in a tight hug. He wrap his around my waist.

He cries into my shoulder. "Y/N... I-I thought I would n-never see you again... Where h-have y-you been, sis?" He cries out. I pull away to look at him. Then I notice movement behind him. I look back at him. "I'll tell you later... But first... We need to get out of here..." I said, gesturing towards Bellatrix, who's trying to be sneaky.

I turn to Dhoby. "Dhoby, can you apparate us?" I ask him. He nods his head "anything for Mr and Ms. Potter" he said. He comes towards us, then he create a portal. Then we apparated. But I can see a flash of silver.

We appear in a beach. I look around to see if everyone is okay. My Brother seems to be doing the same. "M-Master Potter..." I heard Dhoby weak voice. I turn around to see a knife sticking out of his stomach. Then he collapse.

"Dhoby!!" I cried out. My Brother cradled him in his arms. I rush my way over to him. "Oh... D-Dhoby..." I cried, my hand went to cover my mouth. He's loosing too much blood... He's not going to make it. I start sobbing at the thought of him dying.

But I refuse to let that happen. I walk over to him and kneel down in front of Dhoby. I look down at him, as he struggles. "Hermione grab the serum! Hurry!" My Brother instruct, but she just stand there and do nothing.

I place my hand on top of Dhoby's stomach. A soft glow of blue appear from my hand. I try so hard to stop the blood, but it wouldn't stop. I can feel blood dripping down my nose.

"Y/N! Stop it! If this goes on... You'll die!" Ron exclaims. "B-but I can't let Dhoby die..." I cried out as more tears begin to stream down my cheeks. Dhoby weakly place his hand on top of mine. "M-Ms. Potter... D-don't waste y-your s-strength o-on me... I-it's okay..." He said. "B-but..." I start. He shakes his head. "I-it is an h-honour for me to be g-given a chance to k-know s-such an a-amazing and k-kind hearted w-witch and wizard like you, Mr. Potter... And a-along with your f-friends" he said. His life is slipping out. Then his eyes became lifeless.

I start to cry harder. My Brother too. Hermione walks forward. "We should close his eyes" she said. Then she moves her hand to close Dhoby's eyes. "There... Now he can rest in peace..." She said. "I want to bury properly... without magic..." He said. I nod my head. "I'll help you..." I said.

A hole is dug for Dhoby. I carry him in my arms. He's covered in white fabric. I hand him to my brother and he place him gently inside the hole. Then we continue with the funeral.

I stand in front of the now complete tomb. I place my hand on the tomb stone. Which is just a normal stone I carved Dhoby's name on. "I h-hope you c-can rest in peace, Dhoby... I-I won't e-ever forget y-you... T-Thank you so much for helping us... You'll always be my best-friend" I whisper. My Brother pulled me into a hug. I hug him back tightly, crying onto his shoulder.

Today... We lost a special friend. He died saving us from a cruel group of wizard... For that he will always be remembered.... for his royalty and bravery.

Rest in peace... Dhoby

*to be continued*

A/N: huaaaa 😭. Dhoby's death is one of the saddest part in Harry Potter series. I start tearing up as I write this chapter. I hope you guys like this... Thank you so much for reading. Bye!