Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

That's how I spend the rest of my evening. Sitting on the grass as I watch my Brother train for the Quidditch game. I hope he will do well... No, I know he will. Our dad is one of the best Quidditch member. He also played of for Gryffindor, so I think my Brother wouldn't face any difficulties.

-An Unexpected Event-

Y/N P.O.V

My brother keep training for the up amin match, so I didn't see him so often. I would only see him at night in the Gryffindor house. Each time he comes back after a training session, he would collapse on the couch. He must be very exhausted. Ron has to help him to his room.

It's our first year to enter Hogwarts, but my Brother already got chosen to be a part of Quidditch team. I'm so proud of him. I'm sure he'll be a great wizard one day.

We are now in the dining hall. I sit next to Hermione, Ron is across from her, and my Brother is across from me.

I look up to see my brother's head kept on falling, as he tries to stay awake. "Bro- I mean... Harry... Are you alright?" I asks. He looks up at me "what did you almost call me?" He asks. 'I really need to watch my tongue' I scold myself. "What do you mean? I just called you Harry, of course... What do you expect?" I said. He shake his head "I could have sworn you almost called me something else" he said. "I don't know what you're talking about... I called you Harry" I said hoping that he wouldn't ask any further. I sigh in relief when he didn't ask any further.

Time-skip

The rest of the day just past by like a breeze. Nothing really special happens. Before we know it, it's time for us to have dinner.

As always, I would walk with my Brother and friends to the dining hall. We would take a seat in the same place, with Hermione and I next to each other with Ron and my Brother sitting in front of us.

We eat in silent, until Ron decides to break it. "Y/N... About our conversation this morning. Why don't you take of your headbands? I'm sure you have the same scar as Harry does" he said. I choke on my food after he said that. 'Oh my Merlin! What do I do now?!' I thought as I start to get panic. "Ronald Weasly! Do not ask such thing to her! Can't you see you're making her feel uncomfortable?" I heard Hermione scold him. I shot Hermione a thankful look.

"Sorry..." I heard Ron mutter. "It's alright... I get that you're curious... But I'm not really comfortable taking off my headband in front of others" I said. "Yeah... She even wears it to sleep, but a different one of course" Hermione said. "Really? How many headbands do you have?" My brother asks me. I turn to him "I have one for each outfits" I said, simply. "How many outfits do you have?" He asks again. I think about it, but end up shrugging both my shoulder in respond. "Never really count 'em" I said. "Must be a lot then..." Hermione said. "Maybe.." I said. Then we continues to eat.

After dinner is over, we are told to head back to our houses. I walk with Hermione next to me. I yawn slightly. I'm so tired. "Tired?" I heard my Brother asks. I just nod my head. Suddenly, he crouch in front of me. I look at him in surprise "uh... What are you doing, Harry?" I asks. He turns to me and smile "hop on... I'm carrying you back" he said. "You don't have to..." I said sheepishly. "But I want to..." He said. I smile at him, then I got on his back. He place his hands on the back of my legs to support me. Then we continues our way back to the Gryffindor house. Even when he didn't know who I really am... He really cares for me so much.

After a while, we finally made it back to the house. Harry place me gently on my feet. I smile at him "thank you, Harry" I said. "You are welcome, Y/N" he said. Then he turns around and start walking to the boy's side of the house.

I walk to Hermione's and I shared room. I laid on my bed and start falling asleep.

Dreams

I see my mom, along with Harry and I as a baby. Then the same man in front of Mom, who is covering us as a protection.

"Leave my child alone!" I heard my mom screams. Then the man shot a spell towards her. She screams and drop to the floor. She looks up at us "I love you my child... I'm so sorry that I have to leave you like this... I'm sure you'll be a great wizard and witch in the future, goodbye..." Then she's gone.

The man walks towards us. "I will come back, but I will feel more delighted to see you, Y/N" he said, pointing at me. "I will get you... And I will possess you... You will be just like me, someday..." He said.

End of dreams

I sprung up with a gasp. I pant as I try to regain my breathing. I need a fresh air. I get up, trying to be as quiet as possible. I don't wanna wake Hermione up.

Then I continue walking out of the house. But stop when I heard a voice.

"It's late at night

"It's late at night... Where do you think you're going?" She asks. I turn to her "I'm sorry... I had a nightmare... I need to get some fresh air. I'll be back soon" I said. The lady just nods her head in respond.

I continue to walk around. I keep walking until I reach a small park. I just sit at the bench and try to calm myself.

"What are you doing being up so late?" I heard someone said, making me jump in respond. I was surprise to see who it was. You never guessed. Draco Malfoy. I narrow my eyes at him. "what do you want, Malfoy? I could say the same as you" I said. He just smirks at me. Why didn't he make fun of me.... Like he did to my Brother and the others. Right... He didn't know who I really am.

He takes a seat next to me. Then we starts to talk for a bit. Then I turn to him "you're not as bad as I thought you were" I said. He turns to me "you really think so?" He asks. I nod my head. He smiles... This time a genuine smile not a cocky smirk he always have on his face. But a real smile, then he wrap an arm around my shoulder as a side hug. This gesture makes my cheeks turns red.

Then I get up. "I'd better get going... It's nice talking to you, goodnight... Draco" I said. He looks shock, then he smiles "Gnight... Y/N" he said. I smile and walks away.

What was that?! Why is my heart beating so fast?

*to be continued*