Chapter 47

Previously on Chapter 46

I look up at the sky as the sunlight finally seep through the cloud. I smile as I close my eyes. I enjoy the warm temperature of the sky. I open my eyes again and continue to smile. Finally...

We can be at peace...

-I Miss You So Much-

Y/N P.O.V

Everything have been going well now. All of us are working together on re-building Hogwarts. We're almost done... Just a few more things to do.

We're now taking a break at the new Great Hall as we eat our meals. I take a seat next to my Brother as always. Ron and Hermione in front of us.

But I can't really eat much. My mind keeps wondering of. I keep playing with my food deep in thought, that I didn't realise my Brother is talking to me. I snap out of it when he flicks my forehead. I flinch and turn to look at him. "T-that hurts! Why'd you do that?" I whined at him. He just laugh and wrap his arm around my shoulder. "What's bothering you, sis?" He asks. I just sigh and look at him. He looks at me with a concern expression. Then I look down at the table. "I'm just thinking about...  Draco..." I said. I heard him sighs and his arm tighten around me.

"You really miss him, don't you?" He whispers. I just nod my head. "I wonder where he is right now..." I said, turning my head to look at him. I sigh, then I get up. "Where are you going?" He asks. "I'm just gonna walk around..." I said. He just nods his head and smile at me. I smile at him, then I turn around and walk away.

I come to a stop at the garden. I take a seat on the bench 'This is the place we've always been. We would just sit here, hanging out with each other... I really miss him...' I thought to myself. I look down and feel the tears starts to pool up in my eyes.

"Draco..." I whispers his name, a tear escape my eyes. I choke a sob. "Where are you, Draco? Why did you go without a trace... I miss you so much..." I said. I hunch forward and starts to cry. "I really miss you, Draco..." I cried out.

"I miss you too, baby..." I heard a voice. I turn around to see Draco. My eyes widen. "Draco..." I said his name. "Hey baby..." He said, with a soft smile. But I can see the glisten in his eyes. I run towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck. He wrap his arm around me. "Draco... I really missed you so much..." I said, hugging him tightly. "I miss you too, baby..." He said as he hugs me just as tightly.

He pulls away from the hug. I look at him. "W-where have you b-been?" I asks. He looks at me "home... I'm scared to leave my house... I'm sorry if I made you worried and sad. I really didn't mean to leave you like that" he said. I just hug him again. "That doesn't matter now... All I care about is you're finally here with me once again..." I said. I feel him place a soft kiss on my head. I pull away and leans in to kiss him. He leans in as well. Soon our lips meet in a soft kiss. I miss this feeling so much.

We pull away for air. He place his forehead against mine. "I love you, Y/N..." He said. I smile "I love you too, Draco... Please don't leave me again..." I said. "Never.... I would never leave you... Ever again.." He said. He leans in for another kiss, but a sudden cough caused him to pull away.

I turn towards the voice to see my Brother standing there. He stood there with his arms cross, along with a scowl on his face as he looks at Draco. I pull away from Draco, and stand next to him. My Brother looks at me, then back at Draco. "So you finally decide to come back, huh?" He said. Draco just stayed silent, as he looks down.

My Brother glares at him. "Do you have any idea... How much Y/N have been missing you? But you decide to went missing for months!" He spat, making Draco flinch. "Harry..." I said. He shot me a look, which shuts me up. He turn to look at Draco again. He walks forward and grab him by the collar. He pushed him against the wall, pining him there. "Do you know how much she's been crying for you!" He yells. I can see the anger in him boiling up.

"I-I'm sorry..." Draco finally said. My Brother lets out a sarcastic laugh."Sorry? Sorry! Sorry doesn't explain your disappearance!" He yells. "Harry! He would explain to you... You don't have to yell at his face! Can't you see it's hard for him?" I said. He turns to me, then he looks at Draco. He sighs and lets him go.

Draco just stayed where he is, pressed against the wall. "I... I-I didn't come b-back because... I'm s-scared..." He said. "Why would you be?" My Brother said, crossing his arms. Draco look at him, I can see the anger slowly building up inside him.

He stand face to face to my Brother, of course he stood taller than my Brother. "I'm a Death-Eater! Everyone despise me! It's hard for me to go around without anyone shooting me a dirty look... A look of hatred! Every time I left my house, everyone would try to hex me or just plain out yell at me. I'm scared okay?" He yells. He takes a deep breath. Then he starts crying.

"Draco..." I said softly. I walk over to him and pulls him into a hug. He hugs me back tightly and clings to me as if his life is depending on it. I rub his back gently. I shot my Brother a look. He looks guilty.

Draco finally calms down. He pulls away from me. He looks down in my eyes. "I'm sorry, Y/N... For leaving you without saying a word..." He said. "Shh... It's okay... I know it's hard for you..." I said. He choke a sob and pulls me into another hug. There's a moment of silent.

"Malfoy..." I heard someone said. Draco looks up from my shoulder, then he looks over my shoulder to my Brother. "What?" He croaks out. "I'm sorry... I didn't realise I was hurting you..." My Brother said. He pulls away from me. Then he stands in front of him. "I guess all I care about is my sister's happiness... That I don't care about others..." He said, rubbing his neck.

Draco nods his head, then he gave my Brother a small smile. "Yeah... I absolutely get it" then he turns to look at me. Then he looks back at my Brother. "After all... Y/N is probably your most treasured person..." He said. My Brother nod his head. "Yeah... Yeah, she is..." He said.

I walk over to them. "So... are you guys gonna get along now?" I asks. They look at each other, then they look at me. They look at each other and smile. "I think we can get along just fine... Right, Potter?" Draco said. "Yeah... I think we will..." My Brother agrees. They shook hands. I let out a cheer and pull both of them at the same time in a group hugs. They laugh and hugs me back.

Finally... Things would get better...

*to be continued*