Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

But Y/N... I truly love you. This feelings is new to me. But I know this is love. There's no other explanation to this feelings. The racing heart... constantly thinking about you... Dreaming of you... Nervous feelings when you're around... Butterflies in my stomach. This feelings is love. I know it is. I might as well go against my parents. I don't care... As long as I get to be with you.

-Draco's Change of Character-

Y/N P.O.V

The Quidditch world cup is coming soon. So as tradition, Hogwarts is going to held the Yule Ball. Everyone is pretty excited about it, but me. I'm still not fond with the crowd. Having to live with only Mom for a long time, before I meet everyone. She still wants me to call her Mom. She told me that she already cares for me as if I were her own child.

It's now early in the morning. I woke up to the sound of Hermione calling me. "What?" I asks, opening one eye to look at her. "Wake up, Y/N. How long are you gonna sleep?" She asks as she looks at me.

I huffed and get off from the bed. "There I'm up" I said. She giggles and walks out of the room "don't sleep again!" She said. "Okay!!" I yell, earning a laugh from the brunette girl.

I head to the bathroom and get ready. Then after I'm done, I head downstairs to the common room. Everyone is gathering there. "Morning..." I said, yawning. They turn their heads to look at me.

I sit next to my Brother. "Morning sis" He said, smiling at me. I just nod and laid my head on the couch. "Still sleepy?" He asks. I just nod my head. I can hear someone is laughing. I didn't know who. I have my eyes close.

I can feel someone tugging on my hand. "Come on! Let's head to the dining hall... I'm hungry" I hear someone said. But I'm sure it's Ron. He is always hungry.

"Fine..." I grumble. I get up from the couch. Then we start heading towards the dining hall. I sit next to Harry. Ron and Hermione sit in front of us. We start eating in silent.

Then Hermione decides to break it. "So... You all know the Yule Ball is coming soon" she said. I can tell that she's excited. "Yeah..." I said. She turns to me "why? Aren't you excited, Y/N?" She asks. I look at her and sigh "I do... I am excited about the upcoming Yule Ball. It's just that... I've never been around people much. Ever since I was a baby, I grew up here. Professor McGonagall is the only one I met throughout my entire years of growing up here... So I'm not comfortable being around the crowd" I said, looking down.

I feel someone rub my back softly. I look up and make eye contact with my Brother. "I'm sorry about that... I really wish you're with me" then he seems to remember something. "But at the same time... I wish you didn't" he continue. "What do you mean?" I asks, looking at him confused. "Our Uncle and Aunt are horrible... They always treats me bad. Don't make me start on our Cousin" he said, shuddering slightly at the memory.

I pat his back softly. He looks at me and I smile "Well... At least we're together now" I said. He smiles and side-hug me. "Yeah... I'm really glad that I've found you. Even though I never knew I had a twin before this" he said. I look at him "I've always knew... But I'm not allowed to say a thing about it... No one is suppose to know about me being a Potter" I said. "It's okay, Y/N. I completely understand" he said. I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder. "But now I'm really happy... You know who I am... And our relation as a twin siblings" I said.

"You two act more like a couple more than siblings to me" I heard Ron commented, which earns a smack in the head by Hermione. "Ron! They're having a sibling moment! You've ruin it" she scold him. Ron groans in pain and rub his sore head. While I just laugh at their small bickering. I'm sure they'll end up as a couple someday. I can feel someone's eyes on me for the last couple of minutes. But I try to ignore it. But then I give in and turn around. My eyes is met with a grey eyes. Draco Malfoy.

He instantly looks away once he caught my eyes looking back at him. I can see the tint of red in his face. I raise an eyebrow at him. But I just turn around and ignore him. He couldn't possibly still have those feelings for me or did he?

Draco P.O.V

Y/N caught me staring. 'Shit!' I mentally curse. I instantly looks away when she notice me. My cheeks are hot. I'm sure it turns red by now. I take a quick glance at her, to see that she's back talking to her Brother and friends.

I sigh and continue to eat. I really need to try and get over this feelings. Even though I'd give anything to be with her... I know that I can't. I know her Brother wouldn't approve to us.

Even before Potter knew that Y/N is his twin, he's already protective of her. So it's certainly impossible that he'd let me be with her now. Thinking about it makes my heart ache.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I walk with my Brother. We talk as we walk. Trying to catch up with our life. Harry is currently telling me how his life with the Dudley. So far... What he told me are horrible.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that" I said. He looks at me and smile. He wrap his arm around my shoulder. He looks down at me. Even though we are twins. Harry is a lot taller than I am. Making me have to look up at him and it's hurting my neck. "It's alright... My part is not that bad... At least I can still socialise. You're the one with the worse situation, Y/N. You can't socialise with anyone... Look at how you are now... Shy and isolated. I bet you don't feel comfortable around our friends" he said looking at me. Then he looks forward and stops walking. "What?" I questions, then I follow his gaze.

"Draco?" I asks. "What do you want, Malfoy?" Harry spat. I nudge him and shake my head. He looks at me in a confuse manner.

Draco walks forward. "Not another step?" My Brother said again. He's reaching for his wand. Draco notice this and raise his hand to say that he wasn't here to fight. "I wanna talk to Y/N" he said. My brother looks at me. I look at him and smile reassuringly. "Harry... Draco is not as bad as he seems to be" I said. "How did you know that?" He asks. "Well... He helps me from time to time... Remember when I ran away from you guys?" I asks. He nods his head. "I ran to the astronomy tower and cried up there. I cried because I want to let you know who I am so bad, but I know that I'm not able to. I was feeling frustrated because of it. Then Draco come and comfort me" I said. Harry looks at Draco in disbelief.

"That's unbelievable..." Harry said. "But that's what happen Harry! It happened" I argue. He looks at Draco. Then back at me. "Are you trying to tell me that Draco has change?" He asks. "Maybe... Or maybe he's not a bad person from the start" I said. "Nonsense! You see how he treats us Y/N!" He argues. "Harry! Not everyone is raised in the right way! Maybe Draco's character is bad because he was raised that way! You didn't know how his Father is! But I do and he's not the best person you want to be around with... Sorry Draco..." I argue again and look at Draco as I said sorry. "No it's okay... You're right, Y/N... I'm not gonna argue about that" Draco said, looking at me. "See... He's not even being sarcastic like how he use to be... He's not a bad person Harry" I said. Harry sigh in respond. "I hate to say this but... I think you're right, Sis" he said.

I smile and look at Draco to see him look a bit relief. I hope I'm not gonna regret this. But I do believe that Draco is a good person.

*to be continued*