Chapter 30

Previously on Chapter 29

Then she starts hyperventilating. I start to panic when I notice this. "Y/N? Y/N... Breathe Y/N... Hey... Please... J-Just breathe... Y/N..." I said again, trying to get her to focus on me. I can see her eyes focusing, then her eyes turns to look at me. "D-Draco..." Was all she said. Then her eyes rolled back and she falls limp in my arms. "Y/N... Wake up!" I said, trying desperately to wake her up.

-Letting Them Know-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in my room. I sit up and look around. 'What happens?' I thought to myself. Then the image of the event happened yesterday, comes flashing in my mind.

'Voldemort's back... Did he really comes back?' I thought to myself. As I'm in daze, the door opens to reveal Hermione. She looks at me in surprise, then she smiles. "Oh... You're finally awake!" She said. "Hermione... What happen? How did I get in here?" I asks.

She walks over and take a seat next to me. "A lot happens Y/N... You've been unconscious for 5 days..." She said. My eyes widened "are you serious?" I asks in shock. She nods her head. 'I I'm unconscious for 5 days?!' I thought to myself in shock. She looks at me worried.

"And you have a high fever Y/N..." She said. "Then why am I here and not in the Hospital wing?" I asks. "Like I said... A lot of things happen... A lot of student got into the hospital wings..." She said. "What? How come??" I said. She sigh, I notice her facial become sadden.

"There were death eaters attacking... A lot of student got hexed... And..." She stopped. I look at her. "And what, Hermione?" I urge. She look at me, tears are streaming down her eyes. "P-professor Dumbledore is dead..." She said. My eyes widened in shock. "W-what?" I said. She nods her head.

I start to cry. She scoot over and pulls me into a hug. I continue to cry and lean my head on her shoulder.

She pulls away and look at me. "Y/N... A few days before he died... He told me to give this to you..." She said. She take something out from her pocket. It's a locket.

 It's a locket

(Yupp... It's Hunger Games locket. Oh! How I love that movie! I also have the novels)

I open it to see a picture of me, Harry, my parents, and professor Dumbledore. They all stare back at me with a smile. "It's your b'day gift..." Hermione said. I look at her and smile.

I loop it around my neck and put it on. Then I notice the other necklace. The one Draco had bought for me. 'Draco...' I thought to myself. I turn to look at Hermione. "What happen to Draco?" I asks. It's true that he hurts me a lot of time. But I still loves him.

Hermione looks at me "you should ask your Brother on that one... I don't know where he is..." she said. "Where's he?" I asks. "In the common room... He's been worried sick for you... He wants to come here, but the rules forbid him" she said. I nod my head as a sign that I understand.

Hermione place her hand on my forehead. I just stare at her. "What are you doing?" I asks. "checking your fever of course..." She said, like it was the most obvious thing.

"That's good... Your fever has gone..." She said. "So I can get up now?" I asks. She respond with a nod. I smile and move to get up. I look down at my hand. It's healed. I'm not wearing a casts anymore. I stare at it in confusion. Then I look at her. "Um... Hermione?" I start. "What?" She asks. "My arm... It healed?" I questions. She looks at my supposedly injured arm. "Oh that... Yeah... That shocks me too... Madam Pomfrey clearly stated that it needs at least another week to recover... But as soon as you past out... It just healed on its own..." She said. Okay... That was weird.

I start to think about it. My arm suddenly heals on its own. Does it have anything to do with Voldemort's return? Since my Brother said that he'd return, which means he have gain his powers back. But what does it have anything to do with me? Ugh this was all so confusing.

"Y/N? Hellooo?" I snap out of it and look at Hermione. "W-what?" I asks. "You zoned out... What are you thinking, Y/N?" She asks. I just look at her. Should I tell her? How would she react to it. "It's... Um..." I start. She wait for me to continue.

"There's something I need you to know... But I need the others to hear too. This is something really serious" I said. She nods her head. Then we make our way to the common room.

When we enter the common room. The first thing I see is my Brother, with a bandage arm. He turns to look at our direction when he hear us entering.

He instantly run towards me and pulls me into a hug. "Y/N... I was so worried..." He said. "I'm sorry, Harry.... I really didn't mean to worry any of you" I said. He pulls away and look at me. "Well... at least you're okay now, Y/N..." He said.

"Harry... Hermione told me what happened as I'm not conscious... Where is Draco?" I asks. I notice he become slightly tense. "Harry?" I call out. He snaps out of it. "He..." He start. But he seems to hesitate to tell me. "Harry? Where is he?" I asks again. "He joined Death Eaters..." He said.

My eyes widened in shock. My hands went to my mouth as tears starts to stream down my eyes. "H-how could he...." I said. He pulls me into a hug. I clutch his shirt tightly.

I calmed down. Then I take a seat on the sofa. I look at them. "Guys... There's something I need you guys to know..." I said. They take a seat on the sofa.

I gesture at my arm. "You must be curious why my arm just healed on its own, right?" I asks. "Yeah... I wonder about that... Do you know what happens Y/N?" Ron said. "I might..." I nod my head. "What happen?" My Brother asks.

"Remember when I start screaming... I said he's not real?" I asks. "You mean when you're in hospital wing?" Hermione asks. I nod my head. "What about it?" Ron asks. "I-it's... True" I said. They look at me confused. I look at them. "He is alive... Voldemort...." I stop. Their face turns into a shock one. But they didn't say anything as they wait for me to finish my word. I open my mouth. "He's alive....

He's alive inside me"

*to be continued*